Chapter 141

She came down late one evening, sighing she sat at the kitchen table working tirelessly. Strolling over she moved her arms around his neck, moving her head to kiss his cheek, "And why are you still awake?" "I need to get this done." He groaned, she nodded gently "Bed Muscles... Leave it with me." She spoke calmly, he turned to look at her "I couldn't ask you to-" "You aren't asking... I'm telling you, now go." A smirk grew on his lips "I have missed bossy you." She shook her head, "Go." "Thank you Beautiful." "Don't Thank me till it's done." She chuckled kissing him softly, before taking his seat as he made his way upstairs.

"Con?" He mumbled as she slipped into the bed, "All done." She grinned, "Thank you beautiful... Remember I'm taking you out Friday night after the scan." "Course I do, no will you let me get some sleep before our babies wake me." She mumbled sleepily, he smiled moving his arms around her, "Night Muscles." "Night Sweetcheeks." She uttered, kissing his chest.

"Grace, bring me your brush!" Connie called, as she sat watching afia eat her breakfast, "Look Okay?" Jacob asked, "Handsome, now hurry or you will be late." She chuckled, he lent down kissing her softly, "Con, why not just feed her with a spoon?" "Because Muscles, the spoon was created by the devil." She smirked, watching his face contort with confusion, "forums." She groaned, "You need to get out more Sweetcheeks." He chuckled, kissing her again before saying by to all three children. "Bye bye Dada." Afia waved as the door shut, Grace appearing before Connie.

After dropping Hugo and Grace off at school, she lay on the sofa, looking to Afia "How about we have nap baby?" "No." She looked, continuing to play, "Please... Mummy's tired." Afia got up handing her a toy, Connie shutting her eyes sighing, before moving to sit on the floor. Afia giggled loudly as Connie whisked her close to her, tickling her. "I think Fifi has a stinky bum." Connie laughed, lying her down, Afia shaking he head "You do... Go her Mummy a nappy." Connie smiled, Afia toddled off, getting one for her before returning. Connie quickly changed her nappy before standing her up, Afia squatting down and pointing to her ever growing stomach, "Baby." She giggled, Connie smiled kissing her head, "Clever Fifi." She cooed, pulling herself up and taking the nappy out to the bin.

Connie sat back down, "Now what would Fifi like for lunch?" Connie questioned, listening to her undistinguishable babbles, "That sounds lovely." Connie chuckled, before Afia sat before her, the pair playing patty cake before Connie went to make her lunch.

"Dinners ready in five." Connie called, hearing Jacob enter, he quickly came into the kitchen cupping her cheeks. "You Sweetcheeks are an utter genius and I love you so much." He uttered, kissing her." She smiled warmly, "What have I done?" She questioned, "Save my job." He smiled, "Anything for you." She smiled, "Now as a favour, maybe after Dinner you could let me go up to bed? I'm shattered and someone wouldn't have a morning or afternoon nap." She groaned, turning to look at Afia who giggled as Hugo and Grace came down, he kissed her temple lightly "Course you can beautiful." He smiled, before going to remove his jacket, coming back to help serve up.