Chapter 118

She smiled as she sat facing him, the waiter bringing their drinks over, "Thank you." Jacob smiled as he walked over, "You're ever so beautiful." Jacob uttered, smiling fondly at her, "Hmmm... I suppose you could look worse." She teased, he laughed taking her hand messing with her ring. "I know it's been a little while but u can believe you're my wife, the mother to my babies." He grinned widely, she laced their fingers up "You're suck a softie Mr.Masters." Connie smiled, "What do you say Fifi? Is Daddy a softie?" Connie looked to their daughter smiling, "Hm... and as if you're not Mrs.Masters."

Once back they bathed and put Afia to bed with ease, Connie came and moved her arms around his neck, his hands resting on her hips, "Fancy a bath?" She asked, kissing him, "You ask as if I'd decline." He smiled fondly "You never know." He smiled kissing her, "Off you pop." He smirked, she shook her head laughing "You're an idiot." "I love you most." He smirked, she rolled her eyes smiling.

Laying in the bath she let her eyes shut, his hands on her stomach, "I love you." She smiled, he smiled kissing her cheek "I love you so much more." He responded, "Can you believe we're going to do this again?" "Not quite... but you want to right?" She questioned, "Course Sweetcheeks." He replied kissing her temple, "We're never going to have peace and quiet." She laughed, "Peace and quiet is boring Sweetcheeks." She hummed in agreement, "You and I we make a good team." He added, "That we do." She looked to him smiling widely, "We've moved quickly though... sometimes I worry it's all going to fall apart." She sighed heavily, "Well I can promise you that certainly isn't going to happen so stop worrying yourself, okay Beautiful?" She nodded smiling, getting out after washing.

They lay on the bed, Connie reading a book, her free hand fiddling with Jacob's hair as he rested his head on her shoulder as he scrolled through his phone. "What are turning into?" She laughed, he looked to her smirking "We have four children, one on the way." She laughed gently before his lips silenced hers, moving over her, she pulled back "Wait... my bookmark." She smirked, putting in the book before throwing it too the floor, "Now you ready?" He teased, she rolled her eyes smiling, cupping his cheeks and kissing him deeply.

They lay quietly together, "So Sweetcheeks... tomorrow?" "Museum one." She smiled, "Then I want to go somewhere then we have to have dinner here." He nodded kissing her forehead, "It's weird... I won't be here next year." "Neither will I." She chuckled, he laughed kissing her, "You get to come back." "I suppose... can't  a girl change her mind?" "Course." "Well then, there you go." She smiled, moving gently kissing him softly, "Only thing is, you can't change you mind on me." He smirked, "Would I ever Mr.Masters?" He chuckled, a warm smile on her lips. "You honestly make me so happy." She stated seriously, he ran his fingers through her hair, "You make me happier, I'm almost certain." He smiled fondly kissing her lovingly, "Now get to sleep Mr.Masters." "You too Mrs.Masters." She smiled and nestled into him falling asleep.