Chapter 74

She stood up exhaling, standing at her door as everyone entered, her eyes searching for Jacob. He smiled warmly as he went to walk past, she held his arm gently causing him to look back. He took a step back, seeing her face, "Beautiful?" "Hold me." She whispered leaning into him, "Con?" He spoke quietly wrapping her up in his arms, "My back hurts... I'm tired." "Well they aren't going to help." He stated looking at her feet, the glare he earned gave him the answer. "Okay, sorry... When we go home you can have a warm bath-" "Oh I can, can I?" She quipped, "You know what I mean." He sighed, "Sorry." She looked kissing him gently, he nodded tapping her bum "Come on." He smiled She nodded gently.

He came back over at the end of the lesson, rubbing her back gently, pushing his thumbs against her back. "Hmmm... that's nice." Jacob smiled kissing her neck moving along her to her collar bone, "Jacob... I can't hold out, so quit while you're ahead." She begged, "Why would I want to quit?" He asked seriously, his hands moving below her bump.

"Oh God I love you." She moaned as he rocked her gently, his mouth finding her nipple with ease, she'd already came twice and she knew she was close to a third. She wrapped her arms around his neck, forcing her hands into his hair "Once more." He whimpered as she sped up, their erratic movement causing the table to move. He moved his lips to cover hers, their tongues battling silencing her moans.

She slumped against him, breathless, "Better?" He chuckled, she nodded gently "A lot." She smiled contently. "Come on we should get dressed Sweetcheeks." "Not yet." She looked up, "Connie, I know you'd be embarrassed if someone walked in so come on... I'll dress you myself." He chuckled, she smiled "Now I'd like to see that." She smirked, "Come on." He smiled, she reluctantly moved away, the pair redressing. "You haven't missed a lesson have you?" She questioned, "No." He smiled, she nodded looking at the time. "Can we go outside?" She looked, "Whatever my lady wants my lady gets." He smirked, she laughed taking his hand the pair slowly walking outside "For the record, I'm no one's lady... I might be your girlfriend but in not your lady." "You're my lady." He smirked kissing her head. "Con, you've got no heels on." "Well in your words they won't help." He laughed the pair finally reaching outside.

The pair lay on the grass, her head on his chest, his fingers running through her hair. "I love you." She smiled, "I love you more." He smiled. "So here's a question." He spoke, "What's the question." "Are you going to breast feed?" He asked seriously, she moved to straddle his lap, so he could see her properly "What would you like me to do?" He shrugged "It's not my body." "It's haddn't really thought about it." She smiled, "I guess... I guess I'd like to try and breast feed but Grace never lached properly and trust me when I say if the don't lach properly it hurts." He nodded "Message heard." He smiled, "So what made you ask that?" She questioned, "Well. I couldn't help but notice how a certain area is also starting to get larger." He smirked, she shook her head laughing "You're an idiot." "I love you more." She laughed kissing him gently. "What was I ever doing without you." She smiled, "I don't know... thinking about me." He smirked, she laughed gently.

"We best go back if you want to get to class." She stated, he groaned helping her up. "It's only a few more." She smiled, he nodded kissing her head "See I wouldn't be one to object if you did breast feed." He smirked, "I didn't think you would." She rolled her eyes. He laughed kissing her deeply "I'll see you later baby." He smiled, she nodded kissing him once again before he left, giving her sometime to get in with some planning before her next class.