Chapter 111

She stood in the shop with Afia and Grace, looking at the dresses. "Mummy can I get one?" Grace begged, "You get to pick yours and Afia's from the other shop." Connie smiled gently, walking around and looking around. Her hand running over the lace of the white dresses, she sighed finding none she liked. "You okay Mummy?" Grace quizzed, Connie nodded "Yeah... let's go-" "But you haven't got a dress... what about this one mummy?" Grace smiled pointing at a plain white dress, a deep v-neck swing dress, the sleeves were up to the elbow and the dress fell to mid-calf, the back zipping to the top. She stared at it for a few moments, nodding, "Yeah... I like this one." She smiled, the woman taking her to try it on.

"I love it!" Grace cheered as she came out, "It is lovely on you." The woman smiled, Connie brushed it down looking in the mirror, "Hmm... yeah, I love it." She whispered, finding herself become a little teary. "Sorry." She laughed as the woman handed her a tissue, "Don't worry... we have hundreds of reactions in here... tell me about your soon to be husband." Connie smiled at the use of husband, "He's lovely... he always makes me feel special." Connie grinned, "He's so perfect-" "Then you could turn up in rags and he'd marry you... wear what you feel best in." The woman smiled kindly, Connie nodded taking another look at herself, "I want this one... It's plain, but I like it." She smiled in the mirror, "Would you like to try the recommend shoes? I mean they aren't very... very wedding vibe but they do go with the dress." The woman smiled, Connie nodded smiling, "You can only try." Connie laughed as she brought the box over, after Connie gave her the correct size. They were a cream lace up, peep toe shoe. She tried them on, "Do you like them?" "Mummy you look beautiful! Da- Jacob will love it!" She smiled, skipping over, Connie knelt down to her level, "What do you think baby? Should mummy wear this when Jacob and I get married?" Grace nodded "Yes!" She squeeled, Connie laughed kissing her head, Grace hugging her tightly.

They went into another shop, in search for bridesmaids dress. "Do we have to dress the same?" Grace raised a brow, "That's up to you." Connie smiled, Grace nodded looking around. She picked out Afia's dress first, "She's going to look so cute!" Grace squeeled, Connie laughed fondly, "Come on... you next." "I don't mind... will you help me?" She asked sweetly "Course." Connie smiled, Grace tried a few on finally settling on one, "You're going to look better than me." Connie grinned, "No." Grace smiled hugging her, Connie smiled running her fingers through her daughters hair, paying.

Meanwhile Jacob had already been shopping for suits, with Hugo and Lucas so they say at home playing on the xbox

Meanwhile Jacob had already been shopping for suits, with Hugo and Lucas so they say at home playing on the xbox. He stepped out the room hearing his phone ringing
"Hel-"
"We can get married now." She spoke excitedly
"You found your dress?" He couldn't help but smile
"With the help of Gracie... yes I found my dress... I don't think it's what you're expecting though."
"I'm expecting something that'll look good on the floor." He spoke sultry
Her face turned a light shade of pink "Jacob Masters!" She exclaimed
He laughed, "How far from home are you?"
"About ten minutes."
"Alright... I'll put the kettle on."

She came back in, placing the bags, and the box for her dress down. "Let me take them upstairs." He smiled going to grab them, she swatted his hand away, "Don't you even think about it." She glared seriously, he frowned "It's bad luck for you to see it." "I'm not going to look... didn't know your be the superstitious type Sweetcheeks." She rolled her eyes, "I'm not... I just don't want anything to ruin this-" "I'm marrying you like it or not." He smiled confidently kissing her gently, Connie smiled pressing her lips to his once more, "Get Afia... that'll be a help." He nodded "Yes boss!" She laughed carrying the things upstairs, hiding them away.