Chapter 80

"Just one big push Connie and her head is here." The midwife called, Connie looked up to Jacob her face bright red and sweat covering her entire body. "I... I can't." She looked tiredly, "It's early... she's not ready." "Sweetcheeks, this baby, our baby is coming like it or not... She's ours and if she's anything like you she's going to be just fine. You can do this." She shook her head breathlessly "No." "Connie I need you to push." The midwife looked, "Jacob I can't... tell her I can't." She pleaded, "Beautiful, you need to, you trust me?" She nodded, "Then I'm telling you to push."

Giving her all she pushed, "Alright, little breaths now, the head as crowned." The midwife smiled, "I'm so proud of you." Jacob smiled kissing her head lovingly, "Little pushes Connie." Connie panted pushing gently till the room was filled by the sound of their crying little girl, she rested her head back against the bed her hand still tightly gripped to Jacob's. The midwife placed their daughter against Connie's chest after giving her a quick wipe down. Connie smiled warmly as Jacob knelt down looking at his daughter "She's beautiful Con." He beamed, she nodded slowly letting the tear slip. "Hey, I'm the proudest man alive right now." He smiled, "I love you." She smiled, "I love you more." He smiled back.

"She needs a name." Connie looked from their baby to Jacob who sat in the chair admiring the sight before him, Connie shuffled over patting the bed, "Careful, I'm still sore." She looked, he nodded coming to lying on the bed with them, "Would you like and hold Daddy?" Connie smiled, he nodded not being able to remove the grin from his face. He held her in his arms, "She's tiny Con." Connie nodded slowly lying down, "I can't tell who she looks like more." He laughed, looking down to Connie, who wore Pyjamas,jersey style. Short-sleeved nursing top with sewn-in turn-ups on the sleeves in a double layer at the front with deep armholes on the lower layer for easier nursing access. Bottoms with an elasticated drawstring waist and ribbed hems, in a pale pink colour, her hair scraped up into a messy bun. "Did I say I was so proud of you?" He asked, she nodded smiling "A few times." She looked up "I want to go home." She groaned, "You gave birth less than eleven hours ago." "So... I miss my bed and my other babies." He smiled "Not long now." She nodded.

"She needs a name." Connie yawned, "You said." He smirked, "Jacob." She groaned, "Sorry." He smiled, looking back to their baby. "Afia." He stated, "Huh?" "Afia... her name?" He looked, she thought about it for a few minutes, "Afia... I like it." She smiled, he nodded "Then it's settled." He smiled back, "You can put her down... she won't disappear." Connie smiled, "I know." "Fine... I want a hug." She looked, he chuckled placing Afia into the hospital crib, coming to lie back down, she curled up into his side "Everywhere hurts." She moaned, "Was it worth it?" He questioned moving his arms around her "Careful!" She hissed, "Sorry." He smiled sheepishly, "Course it was." She smiled, "You're drivings not too bad." She smirked, he laughed gently "I've been telling you all this time-" "Nobody likes a smart arse." She looked, "Connie Chase, there are children around." She laughed. "How did your exam go?" She asked softly "Alright I think." He smiled, she nodded "Good... I'm sorry for what I said-" "Shhh... You were in pain." He smiled, she nodded moving slightly she kissed him softly.

A while later she slept soundlessly, he got up carefully taking a picture of Afia and posting it with the caption
Afia Masters, 5 pounds 9 ounces, 18 inches. Born at 3 this morning. She's tiny, has a good set of lungs.
I'm ever so proud of her Mummy, I don't think I'll ever stop being proud of her. Every day I find something else to love about her.
It'd be appreciated if you just comment here and if you see us out and about just leave us too it, Con will decide when she wants to bring her in and show her off, thank you for being so supportive the lot of you.
On another note EXAMS ARE OVER FOR A YEAR!!

Afia began to cry a little while later, he tried his best to soothe her realising she was hungry, he gently caressed Connie's cheek. "Gorgeous, I think she's hungry." He spoke softly, she nodded rubbing her face and stretching before sitting up. He handed her Afia before she lifted the top layer of her shirt, Afia laching quickly. Jacob sat on the end of the bed, "Does that not hurt?" Connie nodded "A little... it feels weird more than anything." She smiled, looking down at her. "Could you go in my bag and get out the smaller bag please?" She looked, he nodded "Anything I can get specifically?" He asked kindly, "Yeah... but it's fine just get me the bag please." "Okay... why?" "Because it's embrassing." She didn't look up to him, "Just tell me... it's not that embarrassing." He smiled, "Fine... inside that bag there should be a purple tube." She looked as he got it "Nipple cream? That's embarrassing?" He frowned, "Yes. A little." She sighed, he rolled his eyes "Not really." "Whatever." She laughed, moving Afia to wind her.

"Louise says she's so cute and can't wait to see her in person." Jacob smiled reading the comments on his post, Connie smiled "I want to go home today... I can't stay another night in here." She looked sadly, gently rocking trying to get Afia to sleep, "Con you have to do as they say, they know what's best." She nodded forcefully, "Hey it gives me a night to build the crib for our room." She nodded, "And Hugo and Grace can be back home." She looked, "You'll tell them I love and Miss them right?" She looked, "Course I will... I'll call you at bedtime." He smiled coming to kissing her "I don't want you to go." She sighed, "I'm not going just yet, I need a few more cuddles with my lady and Princess." He smiled, "I love you." "I love you more." He grinned

AN: Just wanted to say, if anyone ever gets bored of this and thinks I should stop let me know, I can't believe we're on Chapter 80 already!😱😱