Chapter 20

He haddn't gone back to see her that day, he refused to reply to the few messages she'd sent. He was pissed, pissed she didn't even hear his side before she snapped at him. "Jacob? Could you help me get this?" Debbie called, "Yeah!" He called coming through to the kitchen, "Where's grandad?" He questioned, "fishing." She smiled, Jacob nodded helping her get down the book she couldn't reach. "Thank you." She smiled, "Not a problem." She frowned, "You okay?" Debbie looked, he nodded "Connie and I argued." He sighed, she raised a brow, "What about?" "She got mad at me because I was mentioned in the staff meeting about 'thinking I own the place.' Guess who fucking said that-" "Language!" "Sorry. Jamerson. She didn't even here my side to any of it." "Does she know that Jamerson hates you?" He shook his head, "I left before I got mad." "So why are you here? Go and talk to her." "I don't think she'd want to talk with me." "You could at least try." She smiled.

He knocked on her door, sighing when nobody answered. He turned to leave when he noticed her car wasn't there. He took a seat on the step, pulling out his phone he called her.
"Talking to me now?" She snipped
"Don't be like that... where are you?"
"Does it matter?"
"I'm on your doorstep."
She exhaled, "I'll be back in five... I was dropping Grace off at Sam's."
"Okay... I'll be waiting, we need to talk."
"See you in a minute."
"See you in a minute." He mumbled placing the phone down.

They went straight into the kitchen when she arrived back, "Connie, I left because I was mad you were mad at me before even hearing me out." She nodded boiling the kettle, "I don't get why Mr.Jamerson would hate you." She looked, he sighed "I gripped his nephew by the throat, he has every right to hate me." He looked, "Trust you to pick the student who has an uncle in the school." She looked, he nodded. "Jacob... I'm sorry." She added, he nodded "I'm sorry too... I may have blew it out of proportion just a little." "Likewise." She smiled a little, she slowly made her way over "So... am I back to being your girlfriend or?" He chuckled gently, with a tiny nod, "We never broke up-" "Not answering my texts had us close." She looked, "You wouldn't have called it off... I'm not the one with the tattoo." She narrowed her eyes "Oh you think you're so funny." He nodded "Course I do." He smirked, "We're okay?" He nodded, "So I can do this?" She questioned pressing her lips to his gently, he kissed her deeply, hooking his hands around her thighs he lifted her up, placing her on the counter.

"I'm sorry... and I love you, I only get mad because I care about you." She looked, he nodded "I know... Sometimes just hear me out, before you get mad... I love you too." She nodded, "Now, can I take you to bed? I kept my hands off you all day." He smirked, she laughed a little, "Only because we argued." "I still did it." "You ask me as if I'm about to decline the offer Mr.Masters." She smirked, "Well then..." he looked, whisking her off the side.