Chapter 68

"How was your day out?" Connie smiled, Grace smiled "Good... I'm tired now though." She yawned, "Well Hugo is in bed already, so it's bath a bed now." Grace nodded, "Say bye to Daddy." Connie looked, she hugged him "Bye Daddy." She smiled, "Bye." He smiled, "Grace you go on up, I'll be up in a minute." "Can Jacob read me a bedtime story?" She asked sweetly, "Erm... Go and check he isn't busy." Grace went into the living room asking. "Sam, we agreed five... it's gone seven." "Sorry, I just haven't seen her in so long-" "That's your choice, you moved to America... she has routine Sam, she has school in the morning." She snapped

Sam went to reply when he heard Grace giggling, "Firecracker, I'll beat you!" Jacob chuckled "No, Smelly I'll beat you." She giggled loudly rushing up the stairs followed by Jacob. "Jacob, will you run the bath?" Connie looked, "Course." He called down. "How long are you back for?" "Who says it not for some time?" She raised a brow "Fine a week... I'm pretty busy so I'll come round if I can see her." She nodded "Right, I need to go." "Congratulations on the baby." "Thank  you." She replied before shutting the door going upstairs.

She lent against the door frame, smiling at the sight before her. Jacob lay on the bed with Grace tucked up under the duvet asleep, as Jacob finished off reading the story. He looked down at her, smiling. Quietly he got out of the bed, placing the book on the side, he came and wrapped his arms around her. They stepped backwards out the room so he could shut the door. "Thank you." She stated, he nodded hooking his arms under her thighs, lifting her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist, "So..." She smirked, "So..." He mimicked, she laughed cupping his cheeks, kissing him deeply, their tongues battling as her hands found the hem of his shirt, lifting it, a satisfactory moan Leaving her lips. Breaking apart she lifted the top off of him, discarding of it on the floor, her hands running down his chest "Take me to bed." She breathed.

He lay her down, climbing above her. Slowly he unbuttoned her jeans, while she removed her top. He helped take them off, a smile growing on his lips as he saw the tiny bump. "You're so fucking beautiful." He exhaled, moving to kiss her neck, "Mm... I wouldn't go that far." She mumbled her hands trapping in his hair as her legs wrapped around his waist loosely. His hands soon found her folds, playing with her like no other could, moans leaving her.

She wrapped the robe around herself, he lay on the bed watching her. "Con, come and lie down." She shook her head, tying her hair up. "I've got marking to do." "Just five minutes-" "It won't be just five minutes... I'll fall asleep and I need get it finished." She sighed "Alright... I'll be up here." She came and kissed him gently, "I won't be long." She looked, he nodded pulling her back onto the bed, kissing her, his hand pulling on the Ribbon exposing her naked form. "Jacob." She moaned, "I know, you have to go and get it done." He sighed, kissing her again. "Don't be like that-" "I'm not, now go the sooner you go, the sooner you finish." "You distracted me." She protested, "You know what's hot? The fact you mark naked." "I can't say it's a regular occurrence." She protested, he squeezed her arse, "Go Sweetcheeks." He chuckled, she rolled her eyes kissing him once more, going downstairs.

A couple hours later she came back up, slipping into the bed. He looked at her smiling "You were quickly than I thought." He grinned, "Well the though of you alone upstairs just made me quicker." She laughed, "So when's Sam next poping round?" He mumbled, she frowned, "Jacob?" "Yeah." "What is that suppose to mean?" "Nothing, just a question." "Tell me." "Nothing, I just don't see why he didn't tell you... and he was just sitting there, staring and-" "Jacob. Is there a hint of jealousy I sense?" "I don't get jealous... I trust you." "But you are." She smirked, "Connie." He looked, she sighed "Fine, you're not." He moved to hover above her, pinning her arms above her head, moving to lace their fingers "Sorry if I get a little protective over you... especially when the man isn't too bad." She smiled, slipping her hands away, cupping his cheeks "Well, you need not worry... If you forgot Mr.Masters, I love you and we are having a baby... we are a family." "I love you too... it just about what I said the other day-" "I know and I'll keep telling you, I chose you... only you... idiot." He smiled kissing her "Now... I didn't rush for no reason." She smirked devilishly.