Chapter 97

AN: Late night update, I hope this isn't to poorly written x

"Say Daddy come here." Connie cooed to her daughter as Jacob came in, he hummed gently looking to her as he strolled closer, claiming her lips and taking his daughter. "Say what do you want Daddy for?" he cooed, a hint of laughter in his words. Afia making noise excitedly, kicking her legs. "We may or may not have a surprise for you." Connie grinned, pulling Afia's dress down, "For me?" he questioned, she nodded handing him an envelope, some of her next class starting to filter in early. He opened it, a large grin growing on his lips "Driving lessons?" he looked up at her, she nodded "Oh... they've got it wrong, I asked for-" "Lose the sarcasm." he chuckled at her smirk, leaning down he kissed her passionately.

"Oh!" a student gasped, Jacob rolled his eyes as she pulled back, "Jamie, is there a problem?" she questioned, he shook his head, Jacob claimed her lips once again. "Thank you so much Sweetcheeks." He grinned, "Mmm... You are very welcome Muscles." He carefully handed Afia back to her. "You on a free?" she questioned, he nodded "Could you stay in here?" she asked quietly, he nodded "Yeah course, Sweetcheeks, whats wrong?" he questioned gently, she inhaled deeply, "That group at the back." she whispered, he nodded gently, "They make me on edge and I can't pin point why." she exhaled, he kissed her head gently taking Afia back, "Go do your thing Miss.Chase, I'm right here." she smiled going on to teach.

Near towards the end of the lesson, he saw the three of them looking between each of them suspiciously, he continued to watch them as they cleared away, seeing something that looked like a gun in their bag. "Two seconds." he whispered to her, she nodded watching as he left the room. "Mr.Griffin... Can you look after her and call the police." he spoke calmly, Ric nodded taking her "What's wrong?" Ric questioned as the, "One of the kids in Connie's class has a gun." he stated, "I need you to keep her safe, so I can keep Connie safe." Ric was already ringing the police "Go." he looked, Jacob nodded rushing back to the room.

He opened the door, seeing Connie and a couple other students, along with those students. "Get down!" one of them yelled, pointing the gun at him. Jacob nodded moving closer to Connie "Con, you okay?" he asked, "where's Afia?" she panicked "With Ric... the police are on their way." he reassured her, "Shut up!" another one of them yelled, Jacob stood up. "Look is there any need for any of this? Just let us go and we can solve this a different way." "Get down! Shut up!" "You think I'm scared of you and your gun?" he questioned, "Jacob get down!" Connie yelled worryingly at him, "No, Con... they aren't going to do anything... they'll stand here waving this gun around for hours... Just shoot me." He groaned, "Jacob, Jacob want are you doing?" She panicked, he just continued to look at the three of them "Come on shoot... we have placed to be." "Shut up!" The woman yelled, "I won't shut up... you want to shoot someone, shoot me." "Jacob, just do as they say!" Connie begged. He rolled his eyes, walking over to them "Get back now!" "Scared." He mumbled, "Is this even a real gun?" He chuckled, Connie stood up "Jacob get back!" She pleaded.

It all happened so slowly, as he fought for the gun, they heard the trigger go off, a scream leaving her as she saw the blood falling from Jacob's arm. The woman dropped the gun, the three of them rushing out not knowing what they were to be greeted with. She raced over as tears rolled down her face, "Call an ambulance!" She yelled to the two other people, "Jacob... Jacob talk to me." She pleased, tears splashing on to him, "I'm okay Beautiful." He mumbled, "Muscles... keep talking to me." She begged seeing the bullet had shot straight through, she pulled her top off, having a vest underneath, she ripped it. Tying it above the wound, "You'll be home by dinner." She smiled kissing him, "Jacob." She looked panicked, "Jacob... Jacob!" She yelled more tears rolling down her face. "Muscles." She pleaded, she looked down seeing his blood everywhere, "Jacob." She begged.

She sat on the chair, her hand tightly holding his. "I hate you so much." She stated, looking to the light trying to stop more tears falling, "Always trying to be the hero and you end up getting yourself shot... I hope you here this!" She snipped, she looked at him waiting for the anaesthetic to wear off. "You're suck an idiot, I told you, but no you had to do it your way." She groaned, she felt his hand tighten his eyes opening all anger leaving her, relief filling her emotions knowing he was okay.

"Hey you." He smiled looking at her, she smiled kissing his hand "You had me worried there." She looked, "I'm sorry Sweetcheeks." "Don't do that ever again Jacob... I can't lose you... we can't lose you." "Hey, I'm still here-" "What if you wasn't?" She snipped, "Sorry." She whispered looking down, "It's okay... Connie, I'm sorry Beautiful." She nodded "I'm so glad you're okay." She looked, "Course I am." He grinned

"Where's Afia?" He asked, "With Charlie." He nodded "But what about if she gets hungry?" He questioned, "I expressed... while crying like an idiot." She groaned, he nodded gently. "They were arrested." She looked, he nodded sighing "I'm sorry Con... I don't know what came over me just doing that." "It's done now." She smiled gently, he nodded patting the space next to him. "No, it's against the rules-" "Since when did we follow rules?" He smirked, "It's nice to know you're still as much as an idiot as before." She mumbled, sliding into the bed with him, "Sorry I scared you." "Just hold me." She pleaded, he nodded kissing her head "I love you so so so much." She looked, "I love you so much more." She smiled kissing him, "Don't ever do that again!" She glared, he nodded "I promise you I won't... I'm not going anywhere." He stated, she nodded lying there exhaling, happy he was going to be okay.