Chapter 117

Arriving at the hotel, people disperse go their rooms, Connie placed Afia on the bed, Covering the edge with pillows so she couldn't fall easily. She came over to help make the travel cot, "Go and sit down." He looked seriously, she rolled her eyes "Are we really doing this... I thought you'd have learnt by now." She quipped continuing to help, he shook his head laughing, "Dada." Afia babbled, playing with the toy in her hand.

"So today, What's on the agenda?" Jacob smikred, "Dinner... that's about it." She smiled, he lifted her up causing her too laugh, "Remember the last time we were here Mrs.Masters?" She rolled her eyes "How could I ever forget?" He laughed kissing her lips, "Con, we're having another baby!" He beamed, she nodded laughing at his excitement, "I know." She grinned as he sat her down on the bed, leaning down to kissing her deeply. Connie pulled away as Afia pulled herself up on Connie's arm, Connie smiled fondly kissing her head lovingly, "Do you want to be a big sister Fifi?" Connie cooed, the pair smiling as she laughed. "It's weird being away for two nights." Connie looked at him, "Things seem too quiet... suspiciously quiet." She added, he laughed tucking some hair behind her ear, "I love you." He uttered, "I love you too." She smiled fondly.

He sighed hearing a knock on the door, she looked at him smiling, "It's not as if anything is going on till this one's asleep anyway." She whispered, moving past him, he laughed quietly, moving to lie on the bed with Afia. "Jeremy." Connie smiled through gritted teeth, "We're going out for a bit, will you be joining?" Connie shook her head "Someone needs to keep an eye on this lot... and Afia's having a nap." He nodded "Alright... it would be nice of you to join us... sometimes it feels like you don't want to be our friends." "I just have a lot on." She stated, he nodded "See you later." She hummed, watching him walk away seeing Lofty and Louise walking down "You two coming in?" She asked kindly, "We were just going to meet some people, if you fancy joining us you can." Lofty smiled, "Jacob Might." Connie looked, he came to the door, standing behind her Afia in his arms, "Jacob might what?" He smiled, "Go out with them." She looked back smiling, he shrugged gently, "Um, I might just chill back here." He smiled looking at Lofty and Louise, "Alright." They nodded walking off.

She spun round, letting the door shut, "Why aren't you going?" "I could ask you the same thing Mrs.Masters." He smirked, she rolled her eyes "He actually thinks I'm here to make friends." She groaned, he laughed kissing her head, "I think someone's hungry." He added, she nodded taking Afia and moving to sit on the bed, he came and sat next to her, pulling her closer and she lifted her top, "So... You're new found friendship with Jeremy-" "We aren't friends." She snipped feeding Afia, "Fine... well you are to him. Anyway reckon it could get you out of this dinner tonight so I can take you and our Fifi out for dinner?" He questioned, she looked to him, "You don't have to-" "I want too okay? We have a lot to celebrate." He grinned widely, she hummed "I'll see Mr.Masters." He chuckled claiming her lips, "Nah but Con... we're getting another one." He beamed "Calm down... You've got nine months to wait." She smirked, "I can't help the fact that I get giddy." He uttered, she smiled fondly, "Anyway... I think I'll stay off work for quite some time after this one." He nodded, "You do what you want Sweetcheeks." He smiled kindly, "Jacob." She spoke quietly, he hummed looking down at her, "Obviously now we have to move... Maybe we could you know... move away for your university." "I'm happy to stay around here." She nodded "Well just think about it." She smiled, he nodded kissing her gently.