Chapter 50

They all stood outside waiting for the coaches, each student being assigned a specific teacher. She exhaled not seeing Jacob in the que, she text him asking who he had, to get a simple reply of you. She frowned, still not seeing him, he came and stood next her, nudging her gently. "Hey you." He smirked, she rolled her eyes smiling, marking him off on the paper register. "So, will you sit with me on the coach?" He questioned, "I don't think that'd be allowed." "So that's a yes, good to know." He smirked, she smiled gently as the coaches arrived, "How long is the drive, it's only quater to eight." He groaned, "I think it's like three hours." She exhaled, "keep it on the down low about you staying in my room Yeah?" He nodded "Course." He smiled.

Their cases were placed in the compartment, as they got on, Connie having to wait for all her group to get on, along with Michale's. She looked as Jacob stood waiting, "Jacob?" "I'll get on with you... I'm not having you know who snipping you." He smiled, "Didn't realise you were the jealous type." She teased, "of a middle aged man, who you find creepy? Definitely not jealous of him." Connie laughed as the final person got on, "Quick, I'll be right behind you." "Where is Beauchamp?" He questioned climbing on, "Talking to someone... I don't know." Following him. "I'm sitting next to the window." "Do you get travel sick?" He frowned, "No... I'm further away from Michael." He smirked "ladies first." He smiled, she nodded and slipped in, him sitting next to her. Jacob pulled out his phone chuckling, "What?" She looked, "Lofty's got Miss.Concher." "She's actually a really nice woman." Connie commented, "Not to him, she hates him... he knocked something as smashed it." "I doubt she hates him." She looked up seeing Michale get on, "Jacob, move." Connie rolled her eyes, "You can sit there Michale." She looked pointing to the seats just a little further back." He sighed and shook his head walking past. "Now remember Muscles, no touching." She teased, he moved his hand up her thigh "Don't wear a skirt then." She shook her head laughing.

The coach set off and she relaxed back, moving her head to his chest absentmindly. "I'm not biting off more then I can chew with Hugo am I?" She asked quietly, he shook his head "I think you are and will manage just fine." He smiled kissing her head, his fingers running through her hair. Connie sat up and he frowned, she peered around him, "Michale, how long is it?" "Two hours but we're stopping off at services for half an hour." He looked, she nodded going to rest back down, "I don't think that's appropriate here." "Sorry I can't hear you." She mumbled resting into him again, "Chase, Chase, Chase. What a rule braker." He chuckled, she laughed, looking up, her head still resting on his chest. "What's that face?" He smiled, she shrugged moving to kiss him. "So after the museum, the time is ours." He grinned "I want to go shopping." She looked, "I suppose I can live with that." He smiled, "Good because I'm going regardless." He laughed kissing her again.

They arrived at the service station and everyone began to filter off, he looked down seeing her fast asleep "Con? Beautiful... wake up." He whispered, "I'm comfy here." She groaned, he smiled and pulled his wallet out, looking to Louise who was walking past "Lou?" She looked and smiled seeing her asleep, "Could you get us some food?" She nodded as he handed her the money, "Keep the change an all." He smiled "Jacob it's fine-" "No, our parents were friends." He smiled, she nodded and went to get herself and them food.

A few minutes later, she looked up stretching. "Hello sleeping beauty." He smiled, she laughed a little moving her head into his neck. Neither on knowing Michale was still on the bus. "Louise has gone to get us food." He spoke gently, she nodded kissing his neck pulling out her phone, looking at her home screen swiping away the pointless notifications, reveling a picture of the four of them. "I thought you only had a little girl." Michale commented, she rolled her eyes "I don't need to answer that." She mumbled, unlocking it to read a message Jac had sent, "She's right." He looked, "Hm?" "You've not been out in months, go out, I can watch them." She shook her head "I don't want too... I'm happy at home, honestly." "Well the offer is there Sweetcheeks." She smiled looking at him, "What?" "I've not heard that name in sometime." He kissed her head lovingly after she'd rested back down, "You're always my Sweetcheeks... Just like Grace is my Firecracker and Hugo is my Monkey." She hugged him tighter, "I love you." She looked, "I love you too." He smiled kissing her gently.

Louise came back "Sorry, the que was long... I didn't know what to get you so I just got Big Mac meals." She smiled handing Jacob the bag and drinks, "Thanks Lou." He smiled, she nodded going to had him the change "I said keep it." He looked, "Jacob there's no need-" "Louise, keep it or I'll just slip it in your pocket or I'll post it to your mother." She laughed "Fine." She smiled, "Thank you." Connie smiled, she nodded "No problem Miss." She smiled getting back off. She sat up to eat, the pair ate in a comfortable silence, Jacob getting off to put the rubbish in the bin. Michale quickly moved to where he was sat making her look over, "Michale?" "Just to let you know... I'll break him and this little romance... even if I can't have you, he certainly shouldn't be the one too." "Oh grow up." She muttered, "But it's not as if you like'em grown up is it?" "Shut up! Go away!" She groaned frustratedly. Jacob, now back on the coat stood before him "Go on, you heard her." He glared, Michale sighed and got up moving, Jacob reclaimed his seat quickly. "You okay?" He looked, she nodded and kissed him deeply, "Con?" He mumbled, "Sh..." she moved to straddle his lap, hearing Michale scoff. "Stop now. If you get me started I won't be able to stop." He smirked, she smiled "Who says I want you too." She whispered in his ear, "Stop... You're lucky I've restrained myself this long." He groaned, his hands moving under her shirt, she moved back to her seat hearing people coming back, he looked at her smirking, causing her to laugh.