Chapter 101

"Jacob what's are you doing up and ready?" She frowned, looking at him as they were about to leave, "I'm coming with you." He smiled, "Jac-" "Nope you mention my arm and I lose the will to live." He chuckled, she nodded "Well hurry up, I've got a meeting to get too." "Hey, I'm ready." He smiled, quickly grabbing an apple, "Your bag?" She frowned, "I'll be alright without it." He smiled, "A pen?" "I thought you said you had a meeting?" She shook her head laughing going out to the car.

The meeting soon drawn to a close, Connie coughed "Um, Jacob's back today and I was just hoping you would help keep what happened not spoken about, he's acting like he's not bothered but really he is... I just don't want him getting angry or upset." She smiled gently, "Of course." Jeremy smiled as others simply nodded, "Thank you." She looked kindly.

She strolled back to her room, chuckling at the sight before her. Jacob lay on his front, Afia facing him on her front. "And what do you call this?" He shrugged "I'm trying to teach her to crawl, Connie laughed shaking her head "She'll crawl when she's ready to crawl." "I know but I got bored." He laughed rolling to his back as she walked closer, he took her hand pulling her on top of him, "Jacob!" She squeeled, "What? I've got you." He smirked, she rolled her eyes laughing, "So anyway, I was thinking that I could book my first driving lesson this weekend?" She hummed "Of course you can, now can I get up?" He lovingly pressed his lips to hers, "Now you can." He grinned. "I know Fifi, your farther an idiot." Connie smirked looking at Afia, "But a good looking idiot." "Hm... let him think that." "So I'm not good looking?" He raised a brow, she looked at him "Jacob, we know the answer to that." The bell rang, "And that's our que to get off the floor Mr.Masters... people will start to think things." "Maybe I want them to." He smirked wiggling his brows, "Stop it." She smirked.

"Miss?" Elle called, "Yes." Connie looked at her, "Is that an engagement ring?" She nodded gently, surprised no one had picked up on it sooner, "So- wait you and Jacob are getting married?" "Well that's what usually happens when people get engaged." Connie muttered under her breath, "Look, like I've said a few time, my personal life isn't lesson chat, okay?" "It was just a question." Elle groaned, "And she doesn't want to answer it." Jacob looked, "Oh shut up Jacob... ever since you've been shagging her you never come out-" "It's got nothing to do with her, I go out with Louise and Lofty, I just don't want to get pissed on a park with you!-" "Oh shut up, you use to enjoy it, I thought you'd be bored of her by now-" "Shut up! I enjoyed it because my mother was dying Elle! My mum was dying and who was there for me, huh? Nobody! Fucking nobody was there for me, drinking made me forget for a few hours!" Connie swallowed past the lump in her throat, "The pair of you outside now!" She yelled, "Way to go dick head." Elle glared, "Enough! I don't want to hear a word from either of you!" She snipped.

"Yell at eachother all you like, just not in my room and certainly not about things that concern me!" She looked between them, "People in there actually want an A-level not to watch to people, Smart people, argue over pathetic things do I make myself clear?" They both nodded, "Back inside... one word from either of you and you're out and staying out for the rest of the week." Elle scoffed "You won't send him out-" "Watch me." Connie commented, Elle rolled her eyes storming back inside, Jacob starting to follow. She grabbed his arm gently making him turn back, "Are you okay?" She asked caringly, her words quiet and her gaze soft, he hummed "I'm good... Sorry." She shrugged "Things happen." He smiled walking back inside closely followed by her.

At the end of class Jacob came over to Elle, "For the record the only person there for me was Connie... no I won't ever be bored of her." "Alright whatever, I really couldn't care less-" "You seemed to care earlier." "I just want my friend back." "We were never friends Elle... just someone to pass the time." He quipped, "That's just lovely that is." She sighed, "No, if you were any friend you'd be nice about Connie and I, I have a daughter now." "What's so you stop having a life?" "No. My life is my daughter, you know everything I do effects her so, I doubt I'm about to go and get pissed." "Oh so when you get drunk, she gets drunk?" "No! But a child needs there father around." "You will be around... it's going out." "Well I don't want to miss things... when you become a mother you'll understand." He snipped "Yeah well that won't be anytime soon." She uttered passive aggressively, "Oh grow up, I had a child, get over it, I have a new life, new family, new friends... If you wanted to be apart of that, you'd deal with it simple." He glared before going over to Connie's desk where Lofty and Louise were.

The four stood chatting away, Jacob holding Afia swaying as he tried to settle her. Elle scoffed "He's not even a good dad." She spoke loudly, Connie looked at Jacob, "Is that about you?" She asked, "Probably... Look it's fine, she's just in a mood-" "It's bloody not fine, you're an amazing father." "Drop it... you want a job more that to argue with her." "I'm not sure I do." She sighed, Louise chuckling. "Elle have you got something to say?" Connie questioned, "Here we go Fifi... it's about to go down." He whispered, a hint of laugher in his voice, "Maybe." "Well come on share because If you even insult Jacob parenting again-" "Connie stop it." Jacob looked, "I'm not just going to let her make false claims-" "Connie I mean it, leave it." He looked, the bell ringing "Off you go." She muttered, "Stay." She pleaded looking at him, he nodded handing Afia to her as he sat on the chair, Connie sitting across his lap.

"I'm worried about you." She looked, "I'm good, you don't need to worry about me-" "Well I do." She smiled, "Ignore Elle, she's wanting it to kick off right now and I don't really know why." Connie nodded, moving Afia to her bouncer, leaning in to him, "You're a good dad... and I love you." "I love you so much more." He smiled kissing her head, "Con?" She hummed gently, "I want to take her to my mums Grave... but I don't want to seem rude not taking Hugo and Grace, it's just it'll be boring for them-" "Hey, I get it." She smiled caressing his cheek "We can take her this weekend... Hugo and Grace are at a party." He smiled fondly, she kissed him gently, "Yesterday was bliss." She smiled, "Agreed... Connie, I need to tell you something." He looked, "What?" She raised a brow, "So go back a year ago and I said my mum wanted you to come round to thank you, remember?" "Yes." "Well man may have lied a tiny bit, to get you in my house." He smirked, "Your mother didn't know?" "Oh no, she knew... She knew a lot more than you think." He smirked, "Like what? You lied to me?" "Well I didn't lie... she did want to thank you, dinner was just my idea." She rolled her eyes smiling "What did she know?" "That I was going to do whatever it took to get you." He grinned "She knew I was your teacher?" He nodded, "She'd seen a picture of you... I know she'd like you Sweetcheeks." "I'm sure I'd have liked her too." She smiled kissing him deeply.