Chapter 77

She stood in the hall, along with the other members of staff, Jacob's year sat in the chairs facing them. "Connie would you like a chair?" Michael whispered, "I'm perfectly capable to stand up." She rolled her eyes, "It's just they look a little high to be stood it for a while-" "I wouldn't wear them if I had a problem would I?" She frowned going back to listening.

"I know you've taken exams before, but you need to do your best... sometimes your best isn't good enough. So if any of us can help we are here but I recommend you revise as much as possible." The head spoke clearly, Jacob rose his hand, "Yes Mr.Masters." "Not to be rude sir, but this is some amazing speech you're giving us. We know the drill, we don't need the lecture for the thousands time in our lives." "I'm not appreciating your attitude right now Jacob." Jacob simply shrugged "I'm not appreciating this lecture but we have to deal with it." The hall broke into laugher, Connie biting her lip trying not to laugh. "Jacob you have another year here, don't make me want to make your final year hell." "If I plan to stay here that is." "Being a  clown isn't funny-" "I'm not being a clown, I'm saying what everyone is thinking... even your staff, they are probably bored of it."

She walked back into her room, removing her shoes when she felt his arms around her "Hmmm... how is my clown?" She teased, he laughed spinning her to face him. "Was I right or was I right?" "I'm guessing you were right." She laughed, moving claim his lips, "Sam being out of the way is nice." He smirked "Jacob. You know I won't say anything on that, he is Grace's Dad." "I know, I didn't expect you to." He smiled kissing her head, "When is your first exam?" She asked kindly, "Don't get mad... I may have one in a couple hours." She glared at him "And you're here not revising because?" "Because I wanted to see my favourite woman in the entire world." He leaned down, kissing her slowly. "I've not got that much to do, I could always help you." She suggested, watching the smirk forming on his lips "Not like that." She swatted his arm jokingly.

She sat across his lap, testing him with flash cards. He looked up to the time exhaling, "Wish me luck beautiful?" He smiled, she kissed him deeply "I do, but as you keep saying you'll be fine." She smiled pushing herself up, "Leave your things here if you like." She smiled, he nodded. She noticed how nervous he seemed, "Jacob, you're amazing, you will be perfectly fine. I have a hundred percent faith in you." She smiled, he smiled back before kissing her again. "Phone." She looked, he nodded handing it to her, "I love you." "I love you more, now go and try your best, that's all anyone can ask." "Remember Con, sometimes your best isnt good enough." "Oh shut up." She laughed, he chuckled and one of her classes began to come in, "Go." She looked, he nodded walking to the door before rushing back quickly, taking her by surprise he kissed her and rushed off.

He came in to her room with Louise and Lofty, "I've fucked it." He groaned frustratedly, Louise rolled her eyes "You say this after every exam." "No but seriously, I've fucked that one up." "Whatever... it's done now anyway... at least you finished the paper." "It's not about quantity it's about quality." He looked, she rolled her eyes "I need to call my mum." She smiled walking out, "I should probably do the same." Lofty smiled following her, Connie watched as he sat down heavily, "Jacob your phones been going off." She looked, he nodded "Who is it?" She pressed the home button "Your grandad asking how has it gone... he's also called." She smiled, he nodded "Will you reply for us?" "I don't know your password." "Five, one, one, seven." "Five, one, one, what?" She questioned typing it in "Seven." He chuckled, she nodded "What shall I say?" "Yeah, fine it's gone alright or whatever."

She stood up and quietly came over sitting down on his lap, handing him his phone. "Thank you." He smiled, she stayed quiet as he replied, "So what's gone so bad?" She asked, "I swear I just went in there and panicked I sat counting down how long we had left... I'm so fucking stupid Connie, I'm so fucking stupid for thinking I could actually pass any of these courses." "Finished?" She raised a brow, he nodded "I think you'll be surprised at how well you have done." She smiled, "If people didn't believe you could do this would this year of happened?" He shook his head gently, she kissed him gently, "On the brightside, our baby is nearly here." She smiled trying to lighten the mood, a large grin formed on his face, "She nearly is Sweetcheeks." He moved his hand to her bump, she smiled kissing his cheek "You'll have done amazing. Last I want to hear of you doing bad okay?" He nodded smiling "I love you." "I love you too." She smiled, receiving a boot to her stomach, "I think she loves you too." He smiled kissing her head, allowing her to rest into him, "This week's going to be stressful, but I know you'll surprise yourself with how well you do... like you did with mocks." He nodded as his fingers ran through her hair.