Chapter 124

They had spent the evening driving up to the sea side destination, she looked back seeing all four children asleep. She smiled warmly, "I know our family isn't perfect, but I like it that way, I like how we argue and make up again and care- love eachother." She spoke honestly, he kissed her head "Me too, come on let's get all our stuff up and then we'll get these lot up too." She nodded smiling.

They'd got the children, ready and into bed, Hugo and Grace opting to share a bed, Lucas staying on the other. Afia lay in between the pair, the bedside lamp glowing the room. "Jay?" She smiled, he hummed "Beautiful?" "I've been thinking." "That's never good." "Shush." She laughed as he looked over smiling, "We need a bigger house..." He hummed in agreement, "At the end of this year, well we both know I'm opting to leave, I was thinking that we could move... up here?" She asked hesitantly. He sat up a little, "Here?" He repeated, she nodded "If not it's fine, it was just and idea-" "Why?" He questioned, she shrugged "Well up here was our first time we got to be a couple... we got to be us... where we- I chose that we should just tell everyone and it's near the beach and we have children and they'd love that... I'd love that, we have a dog that'd love that-" "Well then, I guess that's what we will do." He smiled warmly, "But, your life is back home-" "So is yours... I like it here too." "I love you." She looked, "I love you more."

"Anyway..." He looked, she raised a brow, "I might not go to Uni-" "Jacob you have to-" "Hear me out woman." He chuckled, she nodded "Go on." "Well, I'm thinking of getting an apprenticeship as a TA, then build it up." She hummed, "It saves the debt." He stated, "Hm... I suppose, but is that what you want?" She asked, "Yeah, it is." He spoke confidently, "Then I guess you better get your arse in gear and start looking." She smirked, he shook his head laughing, "I guess I should... around here." She hummed smiling, lifting a now asleep Afia, gently laying her in the travel cot.

"She's nearly one." Connie exhaled, "Time flies." He uttered, moving his arms around her, she smiled fondly, "Yeah, it does." She smiled, kissing him passionately. The door opened slightly as Connie moved into Jacob tiredly. "I can't get back to sleep." Lucas whispered, "And Hugo moved to my bed because he was awake too... but now he's asleep aswell." "Pick which side." Connie smiled, turning to look at him, Lucas shrugged gently, "My side or Jacob's?" She asked gently, "Yours." Lucas grinned, Connie nodded with a smile, lifting the quilt, to which he got into.

"You wouldn't believe I'm his brother would you?" Jacob chuckled once he had fallen back asleep, "Don't get jealous now Mr.Masters." "Trust me, I'm not jealous." She laughed kissing him gently, "When we get back, it's only a few days till the scan." She uttered, a wide grin on the pairs faces. "Aw... Con, you can't see James for two nights-" "Shut up." She laughed, hitting his chest lightly, he smikred kissing her "Night Beautiful." "Night Muscles." She uttered resting her head against him.

A Forbidden Love (complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें