Chapter 110

Connie answered the door to see Scarlet stood there, "My dad couldn't make it." She stated bluntly, Connie nodded stepping  aside, "Jacob's just gone to the shop." She smiled kindly, Calling Lucas, Grace and Hugo down stairs, the three bounding down. "Scarlet!" Lucas grinned rushing forwards and hugging her "Lucas." She smiled, "Who are you?" Grace questioned folding her arms, Scarlet raised a brow seeing the attitude on the four year olds face, Connie knelt down "This is Jacob and Lucas' step sister-" "Sister will do just fine." Scarlet stared, Connie nodded "Sister." She smiled kindly.

"So was this suppose to be a casual thing?" Scarlet asked, "I'm not too sure." "It's just I feel over dressed." Scarlet sighed, Connie nodded as Afia cried, Connie lifted her up, "What's wrong baby?" Connie cooed bouncing her on her knee, "Is someone hungry?" Connie looked at her smiling. "Could you not do that in front of me." Scarlet sighed, shutting her eyes, "Why? It's my house, I'll feed her where I like-" "It's disgusting." "It's natural." Connie snipped, rolling her eyes. "Well... It's vile, I don't need to see it-" "It's really not." Connie sighed. "I'm so confused what he sees in you... look at you." "Look at you." Connie groaned "What was that?" Scarlet questioned, "I don't know." She mumbled, "I so bet he regrets getting with you... taking him away from his family-" "I don't know what lies you've been told but they isn't the truth okay?" "No it isn't okay... You're old enough to be his mum-" "Factually not true but go on." Connie sighed.

Jacob came through the door "Sweetcheeks." He called, "Living room." She called back, "Can't you get of your own legs and go to him." Scarlet asked, Jacob came in, his smile dissolving as he saw Scarlet. He groaned, "I hate you for suggesting this." He sighed coming over and kissing her gently, "Can you not... it's making me sick-" "Well get out then." Jacob mumbled, kissing her once more, "Wow she has you round her little finger doesn't she?" Scarlet snipped, "No... just because you aren't the centre of attention anymore doesn't need you need to be rude-" "She's the rude one... how much manipulation has it taken to fall for her... to have a kid with her." Connie got up and went upstairs. "Get out." Jacob stated, "What?" "You heard... don't you ever turn up here again... you aren't even my sister... we have the same father great, now fuck off." "Jaco-" "No... Get out before I call the police myself-" "Shut up." She laughed "No... I'm being serious, get out or I will." "Jacob it's going to be a lovely evening with me you and Lucas... even bring that baby of yours-" "Fuck off! I'm not leaving Connie or my other two children... which may not be mine but I think of them as mine so, get out!" "You've got some anger problems since she's come about." "No! Get out! Scarlet I mean it... I'm about to lose it like you've never seen." He glared, "And your a father." She scoffed bursting out laughing, "Don't you dare insult me! Get out!" He yelled loudly, she rolled her eyes leaving. He rushed up to their room.

"Connie." He spoke softly, "I'm fine." She whispered, he shook his head coming to lie the other side of her, "Ignore her... I know it's easy to say but she's gone in a few days." "I love you so much Jacob and I'd never-" "Shhh... I know beautiful." He smiled kissing her gently, "I love you." She whispered, "I love you most... now we can either eat that food or we could order in? Make you feel better?" He smiled, she shrugged, "I just want a Jacob hug." She whispered, he sat up, patting his lap, "Come on then." He smiled, she moved to his lap, he held her tightly kissing her head. She looked up kissing him gently. They sat there for a while, "Mama." Afia uttered from her crib, Connie sat upright, Jacob smiling, "I think she knows her Mummy's sad." He whispered softly, "Mama." Afia called again, Connie looked at Jacob "She is saying it... I'm not imagining?" She asked, shock written on her face, he nodded smiling. She got up and lifted her out the crib, kissing her head and hugging her, "Aren't you getting so big... I love you so so much baby." Connie whispered, before walking back over to Jacob, the laughter from Lucas' room being heard making the pair smile. "I Love this... I love us... I love everything about us and this family." He grinned, she lent forwards kissing him gently, "I love this too." She smiled fondly.