Chapter 108

"Sleep seems so far away." He groaned, hearing the loud giggles upstairs, she laughed gently, Afia crawling around the living room, picking up things and playing with them. "So... looking at wedding venues?" He questioned, she hummed. "How soon would you like to be married Miss.Chase?" He questioned, moving her to his lap, she shrugged kissing him, "Whenever you want... right here right now, five years next month, I honestly don't mind." "How about next month?" He questioned, "We get away, like you said... just get married." She looked smiling "I'd like that." "Well we best get looking at places to go." He laughed, she hummed agreeing kissing him deeply.

"I thought you'd want to wait." Commented, "Now why would I want to do that?" He frowned, she shrugged "Some people my age don't even want to get married-" "Yeah well luckily I'm one of a kind and would die to marry you." He grinned, she kissed him deeply, his hand firmly on her waist. She rested her forehead against his, "Promise me you're okay." She pleaded, "About what?" "You know what." She exhaled, "Yeah... I'm going to be just fine." He smiled kissing her again, the door going. "I'll go." He smiled, she nodded moving off his lap.

Jacob answered the door, seeing his farther with a few bags. Afia has crawled out the living room, following Jacob "Da da." She looked, sitting up and raising her arms, clenching and un-clenching her hands. He smiled lifting her up, "Just bring them in the hall." Jacob stated bluntly, going back to the living room, sitting down with Afia on his knee, Connie smiled looking at them, lying her head on his shoulder, "It still amazes me that we did that." He grinned proudly, "We certainly did." "I can't believe she's seven months Con." "She'll be eighteen before you know it." "Oh go don't say that." He begged, she smiled, "She's definitely a daddy's girl though-" "It depends on what mood she's in" Jacob smiled. Jacob placed Afia back down as she started to wriggle, "Fancy going for a walk?" Jacob asked, she hummed "Sounds like a plan." "We can have dinner at the pub?" He suggested, "I'd like that." He smiled.

The five of the walk, Jacob pushing Afia's pram as they walked through the 'woods' Grace ran back and patted Connie "Tig!" She giggled running off quickly, Connie rolled her eyes smiling before running after the three children, causing them to burst out into fits of laughter, she bear hugged Hugo, lifting him from the ground "Tig." She laughed breathlessly, placing him down, "Right... I'm not playing down." She stated, Jacob catching up, "Having fun?" "I'm dying now." She laughed regaining he breath. He chuckled, putting an arm around her "It's because you're old." "Oi!" She laughed kissing him.

Arriving home, Lucas took his things up to the room he was staying in, Connie bathing Grace and Hugo, before tucking them up into bed. She walked across the landing, going into her room changing, seeing the door room Lucas was open open on the way back down. She knocked on lightly, "Come in." He called, she smiled looking as he lay reading "Lucas are you okay?" She asked gently, he nodded smiling. "You don't have to go to bed yet... you know that?" She asked kindly, he nodded, placing the book on the side. "Do you get to meet my mum?" He questioned, she shook her head sitting on the end of the bed, "Sadly not." She looked, "She was so nice and funny." He grinned, "Then she got sick." He sighed, Connie smiled sadly. "So if you're my brothers boyfriend... what am I to you?" He asked, she chuckled, "Well I guess I'd be your sister-in-law and you'd be my brother-in-law." She laughed, he nodded "I think you're a cool sister-in-law." He smiled, "And you're a really cool brother-in-law." She smiled back. "Connie." "Lucas." "My dad brought my xbox... can you help me plug it in to the tv?" He asked, "Yeah... I can try." She laughed.

She finally got it plugged in and working correctly, "Would you like to play?" He asked kindly, "I'm very bad... how about I send Jacob up?" She smiled, "I don't mind you being bad at it." He smiled changing the game, "Just one game." She looked at him seeing the large grin on his face, "Don't say I didn't warn you about being bad." She laughed sitting on the bed, taking a controller. "Why does Jacob call you Sweetcheeks?" He asked innocently as they played, her face turning a little red "Um... I'm not too sure, you'll have to ask him." She smiled, he nodded. Jacob peered around the door a few minutes later, after hearing them chatting while putting Afia in her crib. "I told you I was bad." Connie laughed as he beat her, Lucas laughing loudly. "Ahh, finally something you can't do Miss.Chase." Jacob grinned coming joining them, Connie laughed handing him the remote, "I'll leave you too it." She smiled kissing him gently, he took her hand "Woah, I need a fan club." He smikred, "Actually if you were having fan clubs I'd chose Lucas." She smirked, Lucas laughed, Jacob shaking his head laughing, "Sit down Miss.Chase." He smirked, "Only If you don't mind me staying." She smiled between them, they both shook their heads. Connie sat on Jacob's lap watching them, "Oh it seems you're also Awful." She smirked, "I think he's worse than you." Lucas laughed loudly, "I'm not appreciating you two bullying me." Jacob sighed, she kissed his cheek "I'm love you really." She smiled. "Jacob... you know Scarlet? Dad said she's coming back down in a few weeks to visit us." Lucas smiled, "Oh right." Jacob stated, looking at the time, "Lucas, it's time for bed now." He smiled, Lucas looked at him nodding "Okay."

"Who's Scarlet?" Connie smiled, "It's not what you think-" "What did you think I thought?" She frowned, cOh I thought you assumed she was an ex or something... she isn't." Connie nodded "I was just asking because your mood dropped, "She's a step sister, from my dad's previous marriage... she's vile." He groaned, "Step sister now this is new." She smirked, "I never told you because it's utterly pointless... I barely speak five words to her... Although she's going to be all over this." He groaned, "All over what?" She questioned, "Me with baby... Coming in like she's Afia's aunt... she can shove her stupid boob job and lip fillers and whatever fucking else she's had done right where the bloody sun don't shine." "Wow. You really don't like her do you?" She laughed, "Hates a strong words but I hate her... all her life she's been dad's bloody angel, when she's the worst of us all... I have another step sister too but she's cool... she's in Australia on some study geography bollox-" "I thought you said you liked that one?" "I do... just not her job." "I never knew you could be so judgemental." She laughed laughed, "Just you wait and see you're going to hate Scarlet, biggest knob going and she defends my dad over anything... she's vile end of." She laughed "Finished?" She questioned, he looked at her laughing a little "Yeah... I think so anyway." She nodded moving into him, "Just to pre-warn you she'll be a dick about us... you being older and my teacher." "Great." She groaned, "But obviously I'll be standing up for my lady." He smiled, she looked at him kissing him gently, "Night Muscles." "Night Sweetcheeks."