Chapter 144

Months flew by, Connie weeks away from her due date. "Jacob I'm massive." She sulked, "Con." He exhaled, "You're carrying out baby boy." "Yeah well I just want him out now, I've had enough... I can't even tie my own shoes." She whined. "Soon, now I'll take Grace and Hugo in Okay?" She nodded as he came and kissed her, "I love you." "I love you too."

"Bic bic." Afia cooed, "Not yet, later." Connie mumbled, letting her eyes shut. "Mummy." Afia giggled, "Two minuets, "Mummy." Connie sighed heavily getting off the bed and lifting her up. "Daddy should have took you if he wanted me to rest, Fifi doesn't do rest." Connie sighed, sitting her on the sofa, grabbing her a rusk, Connie coming to lie down. "Daddy." She looked, "At Work, he'll be home soon with Gracie and Hugo." "No." She giggled, Connie smiling fondly, "Are we going to have a nap today?" Connie asked calmly, "No." "How about we go and feed the duckies at the park?" Afia smiling and babbling "Is that a yes baby?" Afia nodding.

Connie dropped to Afia's level, showing her she had to throw the bread. Afia laughed loudly as she did it before Connie hugged her, "Cleaver Fifi." Afia clapped her hands smiling as Connie kissed her head, "Mummy loves you lots and lots." Connie smiled, "Up." She squealed. Connie stood up, lifting her up carefully. "It's a good job you aren't heavy baby, or we'd have some trouble there." Connie chuckled, the pair continuing to throw some bread for the ducks, "Now let's go shopping." Connie smiled before walking out of the park.

After shopping the pair played all afternoon, Connie trying her best to tire Afia out, but failing miserably. Jacob came back, with Grace and Hugo, smiling. "Jacob have a word with your daughter." She groaned as he came to help her up, "Why?" Jacob frowned, "I want sleep... I need sleep yet she is persistent on staying awake." She groaned, resting her head on his chest. "Go on, you go up-" "No, you've been doing loads recently." "You always do loads, now go." He chuckled kissing her softly, she nodded gently. Looking to Grace and Hugo before hugging them "Sorry babies, I'm just really tired." They both nodded, "It's okay Mummy." Hugo smiled before going to play with Afia, "Do you want to come upstairs with me?" Connie whispered to Grace who nodded gently, keeping her arms around Connie as she stood up. "You're getting to big for thing now." Connie chuckled gently, kissing her head.

"Everything Okay with you and daddy?" Connie asked as they both lay down, she nodded with a small smile. "I'm tired too Mummy." Grace whispered, "We can have a nap then, I'm sure Jacob will come and get us when Dinners ready." Grace nodded with a smile "I love you Mummy, you're the best Mummy ever." Connie smiled kissing her head gently, "You're the best Gracie ever." Grace giggled and Connie tickled her lightly before Grace curled up into her, the pair quick to does off.