Chapter 30

"Miss! Did you like the picture?" Cal sniggered, earning a few laughs. She rolled her eyes, "Caleb do you have nothing better than to take pictures of people when they don't know, it's really creepy... and I'd appreciate it if you kept my daughter out of any of this." She sighed, watching him take a seat. "So Lofty, this is my favourite class." Jacob smirked looking to her as he came in the room with an unfamiliar male, he had black curly hair and a pale complexion. "And who is this Mr.Masters?" She looked, "Ben or Lofty-" "You don't know his name?" She raised a brow "Yes... I just know you like formalities and well his nickname is Lofty but his name is Ben." "Okay... Well hurry along, I have a class to teach."

"Lofty wait here a second." Jacob smiled as everyone left, Lofty nodded smiling gently, watching as Jacob walked over to 'Miss.Chase'. "Mr.Masters, what would you like?" She rolled her eyes, playfully. He chuckled taking her hand, lacing their fingers. "So you love me right?" She raised a brow "Hm... I'll have to think about it, what do you want?" "Do I have to mention the tattoo?" He smirked, running his fingers over the area occupied by it. "Shut up." She hissed, "Should I go?" Lofty looked, not knowing what to do. "Nah, two seconds." He smiled looking back. "Jacob, don't you have a lesson to get too?" "Yeah, but... you love me right?" "Jacob I think we established this month's ago. What would you like?" "Well Lofty, he's new and I was wondering if her could come round later." She rolled her eyes "You're going to be late to ask me that?" She sighed, he shrugged "Jacob... We live together, you don't need to ask." "Well with Grace and I just wanted to check." She peered around him, looking to Lofty who stood awkwardly, "Unless you're about to tell me he's a drug dealer or murder which, he doesn't look then I'm sure it's fine." She teased, "Anyway does this mean I no longer have to be your partner for practical work?" She smirked, "You know you love working with me." He smiled, "Yeah, you wish... no go, you don't want your friend to be late." He smiled covering her lips with his, "I'll see you at home Sweetcheeks." He smiled, slapping her arse, her face turning a light shade of red, "Lofty come on." He looked, still smirking at her face. "Jacob Masters I hate you." "I love you too Connie Chase." He chuckled, kissing her once more before leaving.

"Jacob- you, her- what? Is that even allowed- teacher." Lofty stammered, he looked at him laughing, "Yeah, it's allowed. We were a secret then last week we told the school and she got investigated and yeah all good, she just doesn't mark my work." "Oh... so like everyone knows?" He hummed,"Yeah, it's not that big of a deal." He smiled, "Oh right, okay." He looked following Jacob into the next class.

Walking out of school, Jacob looked over to the car park seeing Connie juggling two boxes. "Lofty." He smiled, tilting his head, showing the direction they were to walk in. "Need any help Miss.Chase?" He smirked, she narrowed her eyes, "If you're looking for a lift home I have to get Grace so I'm sure your friend wouldn't want to wait in a car." She looked as he took a box, Lofty following them behind. "I don't mind if you'd rather have a lift Jacob." Lofty smiled, "First off Sweetcheeks, I wasn't looking for a lift secondly, we'll take you up on your offer." He smiled placing it the boot.

"Who's that?" Grace questioned as Connie put her in her seat, "Jacob's friend, Lofty." Connie smiled, "Lofty's a silly name." She giggled, "You're silly." Connie smiled poking her, "No you're silly... even Jacob says so." She smiled cheekily, "Does he now?" Connie raised a brow, "Yep." She smiled, Connie shut the door and went round to her side. Grace looking at Lofty, smiling a little. "Mummy Where's Simba?" "Simba's at home." Connie looked before driving off home. "How was school Firecracker?" "Good." She smiled.

"You sure it's okay?" He questioned, as the kettle boiled, his hands rubbing her sides "Yeah... I've got marking to do anyway, it's best you're not distracting me." She smiled, he nodded kissing her gently. "Grace is playing in her room and I'll be upstairs." She looked making a Coffee, he wrapped his arms round her waist kissing her shoulder, "Alright, see you in a bit." He smiled wandering off into the living room chatting with Lofty, while she went upstairs to mark some work.

A couple of hours later she came downstairs, seeing Jacob and Lofty with plastic crowns on and Grace in her fairy costume, waving her wand around. "And you two are taking A levels." She laughed, "What the fairy wanted the fairy got." Jacob smiled picking Grace up, throwing her in the air and catching her, making her giggle loudly, "Mummy! Meet Princess Jacob and Princess Lofty." Grace squeeled, Connie shook her head laughing when Lofty's phone began to ring, "I should be off, it's my mum." He smiled removing the crown and handing it to Grace, Answering the phone. To which Jacob passed Grace to Connie, "I best show him out." Connie nodded going to sit of the sofa with Grace.

"I take it we're on pizza for dinner?" Jacob smiled, "Yes!" Grace cheered, Connie laughed at him, still wearing the crown. He smirked coming to lift her up. "Are you laughing at me Chase?" Grace sat laughing, as he threw her over his shoulder causing her to squeel "Jay, put me down." "You're coming to help me order aren't you?" He chuckled as he took the crown off handing to Grace. "I have legs." She stated as he began to walk into the the kitchen. Slapping her arse before placing her on the kitchen side, "You're an idiot." She laughed.