Chapter 29

"This meal, don't panic... They are just happy Con. Some reason they really like you and are pleased for you." He smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I know, it's not that I'm panicked about." She spoke gently, he kissed her shoulder "Then tell me." She exhaled, opening the draw and pulling a set of keys out. He raised a brow as she turned to face him, "Move in?" He questioned. She shrugged, "If you want too... If not keep the keys if you ever find yourself sat on the doorstep again." She smirked, he rolled his eyes "Course I'll bloody move in with you." He smiled, pressing his lips to hers lovingly. "Technically this is our first meal out." He chuckled, "Hm... I suppose it is."

"I meant what I said this morning." Debbie smiled, "I consider you as a friend and you are part of this family... like it or not." Connie chuckled, "Course I like it." "In all honesty, Fred's still in a bit of a mood about my comment." Connie smiled, looking down to Grace who hugged her tightly, "I love you Mummy." "I love you too baby." Connie smiled, kissing her head. Fred and Debbie exchanging a conversation, Connie looked up sighing quietly "Is that-" "Cal... yeah he works here." Jacob looked, she rolled her eyes, he squeezed her thigh "Just forget he's here." She nodded smiling. "This is nice." She looked, he nodded smiling. They ordered their food, sitting there Jacob looked to his Grandparents "So I wanted to ask you guys something." "What?" Debbie raised a brow, "Could I possibly move in with Connie?" "Um, yeah course. If she's okay with it." Connie nodded "I am, only if you two are." "Yeah, it'll be nice to get some peace." Fred teased. Connie laughed, cuddling into him. "He can't be that bad-" "I'll give you a week." He laughed, she smiled gently as he kissed her head, no one at the table notice Cal take a photo of them.

"Dinner was lovely." She smiled, Coming back down stairs after putting tired Grace to bed, "Con. Come here a second." He called, she came and sat down "Jacob?" He handed her his phone, showing the image of the two of them, Cal had posted. She rolled her eyes "I like it... we look happy and care free." She grinned, "only you gorgeous would find a positive." He chuckled, "I just don't care about the drama... You're happy to be moving in right?" She questioned, "Happy? I'm over the moon Con." She smiled kissing him gently. "Today turned out good." She spoke, resting her head against his side, he nodded in agreement "Sure did Sweetcheeks." He uttered against her hair. She exhaled "Jacob... I don't know where this will end or how or anything else, but I know right now there isn't anyone else I want to spend my life with." She spoke quietly, placing his index finger under her chin, lifting her head so her eyes met his. "Ditto." He smiled before gently pressing his lips to hers, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Will you carry me to bed? I'm tired." She smirked cheekily, he rolled his eyes chuckling "It's not Grace who has me round her little finger... more like you Sweetcheeks." He smiled lifting her up as he stood, she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Thank you." She grinned, "It's a good a good job you're not heavy and I love you." She smiled kissing him, "This best not become a regular situation now I live with you." He smirked, sitting her on the bed. "Say it again." She looked, he raised an brow "Say what?" "I live with you." He smiled, "How about I say this is our home." She hummed "our home." He pressed his lips to hers, falling back on the bed she cupped his cheeks deepening the kiss. His hands roaming under her shirt, removing it along with his own before attaching his lips back to hers.

Still catching her breath she moved into his side, resting her head on his chest. "I love you Sweetcheeks." "Mmmm... I love you too, night Muscles." He kissed her temple lovingly "Night beautiful."