Chapter 100

AN: 100!!! 🎉🎊 I can't believe you're all still enjoying it and the fact I still love writing this 😂 Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support, it really makes my day 💞

A week later and his arm was heeling up well, she woke early feeling the sheets cold. She exhaled sitting up, She'd assumed he'd forgot with everything that had happened. She got up seeing Afia fast asleep in the crib, she quietly went to the wardrobe picking something to wear, obvious to Jacob coming back into the room, she tensed slightly feeling his arms around her waist, relaxing realising it was him. "No, no, no... I don't think so." He muttered pulling her back from the wardrobe, the pair falling onto the bed laughing quietly, "Jacob your arm." She looked, "It's fine." He smiled, "Now, Miss.Chase, you are having today off like it or not." He smiled fondly, "Jacob I can't just have the day off." She protested, "It's thought you'd say that." He chuckled, "That's why I've taken matters into my own hands-" "Jacob-" "You Miss.Chase are sick and you don't want it to pass on to students." He grinned proudly, "Jacob." She frowned, "Connie, I'm bored at home." He groaned, she simply nodded sitting up "Well Afia will be up soon, I need to eat." She muttered going downstairs, obviously in a mood. He grinned to himself, knowing she'd really believed he'd forgot.

She strolled into the kitchen, sulking, she flicked the kettle on leaning into the counter sighing, she grabbed a mug and spoon, opening the coffee jar, she frowned seeing a Post-it note inside she pulled it out. You're an idiot, for thinking I could possibly forget, turn around idiot x she turned around seeing him stood in the door frame, she opened her mouth to speak although he beat her to it, "Your an idiot for thinking, I could ever forget the day, the woman I had the biggest crush on walked into my house... the woman I got to kiss, the woman who made my stomach do flips, the woman I'm love, you're so smart yet so stupid." He smiled gently, walking closer, she cupped his cheeks kissing him deeply, "I'm not an idiot." She protested smiling fondly, "Oh you're pretty close." He chuckled, kissing her lovingly. "So Sweetcheeks, I've got you a present... and we're going out for dinner just us two." He smiled tucking some hair behind her ear, "I love you." Was all she managed to speak, he grinned widely, "I love you Most, now go and get ready, you're going relaxing for the day being pampered." He smiled kissing her once more before allowing her to slip from his grasp, going to get ready.

Hours later she came back home, he looked at her, his eyes wide "Your hair?" He questioned, looking at the shortened hair, she hummed, "Well, I got a little bored of it being long and someone likes to pull hair." She smiled, removing her coat, "Where is she?" Connie questioned, kicking her shoes off. "She's having a nap." He smiled, taking her hands pulling her into him, "Which means we have some free time." He smirked wiggling his brows, "No, your arm... and you know it takes me hours to get ready." "My arm is fine-" "It's only been a week." "It's fine." He looked, she nodded breathing heavily "Do you like it?" "like what?" "My hair?" She smiled, "I love it... nearly as much as you." She rolled her eyes kissing him.

"Are you sure Afia's going to be okay without us?" She questioned, he nodded "She's going to be fine." He smiled kissing her head as she applied the finishing touches to her makeup, "It's just, we're going to be a while-" "Connie, stop panicking." He poke calmly, she nodded smiling, he carefully took her hand helping her stand up, his eyes wide, "Can we skip dinner?" He smirked, she hit his chest jokingly, "Shut up." She blushed, "Anyway, I didn't dress up for nothing." She smiled, She wore a flare dress, tea length, it was navy with cascading vine and floral beading on the bodice area. It was a V neckline with a ladder back, she was yet to add her heels which were downstairs, Jacob simply wearing a black suit. They said goodbye to Hugo, Grace and Afia before going out to the taxi.

"So where we off too?" She grinned, "To eat." He smirked, she narrowed her eyes "Yes but where?" "Somewhere." He teased "Jacob." "Connie." "Just please tell me where." He looked at her smiling, "A restaurant." "I'm not talking to you for the rest of the evening." She sighed, he chuckled "Fine, we are going to an Italian." She grinned "I would have spoken to you-" "I know... I'm irresistible that'd why." "Irritating maybe." "Shhh... you love me." "Only a little." "Mm... more like a lot." "More like too much." She smiled, he smiled fondly kissing her head, the taxi coming to a halt. He paid the driver before getting out and helping her, the echo of her heels surrounding them. Their fingers intertwined they walked for a few minutes, the path lit up by Street lamps, he carefully pulled some leaves back "You first." He smiled, "Jacob where are you taking me?" "Just walk." He laughed, she shook her head walking through "Close your eyes." He uttered, "Why?" "Just close them.: he chuckled, she shut them tightly as he took both her hands walking her around the corner,  "Alright you can open them now." He smiled warmly.

She opened her eyes to see they were surrounded by trees, covered in fairy lights, a large picnic blanket in the centre, with blankets and a portable radio, she raised a brow "Restaurant?" "Well I may have lied but I thought this would be all romantic and if not we could always go somewhere-" He was silenced by her lips firmly pressing to his, her arms around his neck "Muscles... it's perfect." She grinned, "How did you even know about this place?" "A friend of mine, he promised no one comes down here... I also got really thick blankets as I know you get cold." "You should of brought the duvet." She joked, he smiled fondly, "I thought we could order Pizza... from that take away we first ever ate from together." "Hm, I'd like that a lot." She grinned, he kissed her gently, she ran her fingers over the lapel of his blazer, "You wore a suit to sit out here." She chuckled, "Maybe... or maybe because I know you like me in a blazer." She rolled her eyes smiling "Am I wrong?" "No." She smiled, "Come on." He grinned leading her over to the picnic blanket, she removed her shoes placing them to the side of her, her knees bent as she looked around "It's beautiful here." She commented, he hummed handing her a blanket, "Thank you." She smiled covering her legs, she frowned "Jacob... there's champagne." He nodded "Like I said a friend." He smiled, "If you need anything, let me know... I can get it here for you." He added.

She shuffled down, placing her head on him, the pizza now eaten and the radio playing quietly, Jacob's blazer now around her along with the blanket. "Tonight's been wonderful Jacob." "Not as wonderful as this year has with you." He uttered against her hair, "I think... I think I'd like to get married here." She smiled looking up at him, "Well something like this... outdoors, it's beautiful." "We'll see what I can do." He smirked, "Who said you'd be planning our wedding?" "Says the guy who proposed." She smiled gently taking his hand, lacing their fingers, "We can go-" "No, it's nice." She smiled warmly, "Just a little longer." He nodded "Alright... just let me know when." She nodded, moving to kiss him before settling back down, the pair enjoying hearing nothing but the radio and eachother breaths.