Chapter 79

She woke feeling the sheets cold, sighing she sat up tying the gown around her, the Ribbon sitting above her rather large bump. Her hand against her back exhaling, she made her way downstairs seeing the three of them sat eating and chatting away. A smile was plastered on her face as she walked over to them, he put his hands on her hips. She looked down, still grinning, "Last exam today Muscles." "Then a twelve week wait to find out my grades." He groaned, she rolled her eyes "Stop being so down... you'll have aced it... plus our baby will be born before then." She smiled kissing him, he smiled "Mmmm... I can't wait."

They dropped Grace and Hugo off at school, his hand on her tigh as they drove to Collage. "I know I've been hell these past few weeks, I'm sorry Con." He looked, she shook her head "You could have been a lot worse, You don't have go apologies." She spoke softly as she parked up, "Many classes today?" He looked, "A few... but I'm free quite a bit." She exhaled, he nodded patting her tigh "Come on." He smiled getting out, she rolled her eyes and followed.

She stood infront the class teaching, he watched through the window for a moment, a smile on his face. "Jacob, we can't be late." Lofty looked, "You go ahead, I'll only be a minute." Jacob commented coming to knock on the door, she continued to talk to the class, walking to the door without even looking, only stopping as she opened the door. "So do I get a good luck kiss?" He smirked, everyone looking over and a few people laughing. "I'm in the middle-" "Of class? I can see." "You're going to be late for you exam." She glared, "Good luck kiss and I'm gone." He smirked, she rolled her eyes, before staring at him seeing he wasn't going to back down. She kissed him gently, only to find he responded a lot fiercer, a small moan leaving her lips. He pulled back smirking as her face turned a light shade of red, "Good luck... We love you." She smiled, he grinned "I love you both too." He smiled walking away leaving her to get on.

She stood up going to check one of her filing cabinets, her feet bare as her back had started to hurt a lot more in heels. After being stood there a while she slowly walked back to her desk stopping instantly as she felt water leave her and down her thighs, recognising what it was, she'd been ignoring the odd pain she'd been feeling throughout the morning, thinking it was just braxton hicks. "Fuck." She hissed. Slowly she made her way to Michael's room, "How longs left of the exam?" She questioned "Forty-five minuets, why?" He looked up from the marking before him, "Once it's done I need you to go in there and get Jacob-" "We have an order-" "I don't give a fuck about your shitty order... I'm in labour." She snapped, his face turning white, "You're not... here, now?" He questioned, "Yes Michael, here and now." She looked before going back to her room.

He looked up as the exam was over, he saw Michael rush in and whisper to one of the other staff. "Jacob Masters!" The woman yelled, "Get up, get your things and follow Mr.Beauchamp please... silent till you leave the hall." She continued, he frowned confused, but did as he was told following Michael. "What's going on?" He asked as they walked, "Miss.Chase needs you." He stated simply opening her room door, leaving them alone.

"I need you to call Charlie and tell him to pick Grace and Hugo up." She pleaded as she stood leaning against her desk, "Con?" "Just fucking do it!" She yelled as a contraction hit, she inhaled deeply as he phoned, after the call was over "Charlie said he will... Connie?" "Help me get my things together... and yours." She looked, "Connie what's going on." He asked again. "I need you to drive me home... get my hospital bag and drive to the hospital... we haven't got time for a fucking debate." She glared, "Are you serious?" "Well I can't drive my fucking self can I... Jacob I'm in a lot of pain, could possibly give birth at any second I don't need you to act like a teenager right now." She growled, "Birth?" He panicked, "I'm in labour... did no one tell you?" "No... just you needed me." "Help." She looked as she got some of her things "Shit sorry." He stated coming to help her carry it and help her to the car. "Drive carefully... I don't fancy dying." She stated.