Chapter 106

"Dad, I'm not doing this through the phone... you best get home and meet me in town to talk about this." Jacob snapped putting the phone down, coming back into the kitchen where everyone sat eating, Connie smiled looking to him "Everything okay?" She asked gently, he nodded "Yep... can we talk outside? Well out of here." He asked calmly, she nodded standing up "Shout us if Afia wakes." Connie smiled going out into the garden.

"Con, I don't want him going home yet... not till I can trust my dad not to leave him... he's a child, not an adult." He looked at her, she nodded understandingly, "Alright." She smiled, "What?" He frowned, "Okay... he doesn't have to go back, he's no trouble... even if he was he's your brother at the end of the day." "I just thought with three children living here-" "I'd say no? What's the difference of one more... they all entertain themselves anyway." She chuckled, he smiled fondly, "Although no more... not yet... this house is too small." She laughed, he smirked kissing her lovingly, "Not yet?" He raised a brow, she hummed "What can I say? I like being apart of a big family... never a dull moment." She chuckled, "You can say that again." He chuckled, his arms firmly around her waist. "Maybe after we get married." She smiled, "Mmmm... this is new, Connie Chase making plans to have a child-" She swatted his arm "What you trying to say?" She smirked, he laughed kissing her gently. "Although I shan't complain... I do enjoy the trying-" "You're such an idiot." She laughed, he smiled. "It just seems like even though it's us against the world... we get to come home to our little, forever growing, family... everything just doesn't seem to matter but making sure that us and our family is okay." She smiled, he kissed her head "God I love you." He mumbled, "I love you too." She smiled kissing him, "How was the sofa last night?" She smirked, "Oh shut up." He looked, a smirk forming on his lips as she laughed

"No dad!" Jacob spoke loudly as they sat in the coffee shop, "He's staying with Connie and I until I know you're going to treat him like a child, not an adult." Jacob glared, "He's nine-" "Exactly... he's not even a teenager, you never left me alone when I was nine, why do you him dad?" "I have to work-" "You still shouldn't be leaving him alone." "Oh Jacob you're barely and adult, stop thinking you can be perfect all the time-" "I don't think I can be perfect, I admit when I'm wrong, you just make excuses... just be a fucking man for once." "I'm more a man than you-" "My little bo- well Hugo is more a man then you!" Jacob snipped, "Did you really just go to call that boy that lives with you your son?" Jacob rolled his eyes "You know what? I did, problem?" "Your not his dad, just like she ain't his mother-" "Yeah well we're the best ones he got, but you can't comment... it's got nothing to do with you." "So is Grace your daughter now?" Jacob rolled his eyes "No because her farther is still in the picture... he just works away in America, but yes, I've come to think of her as a daughter." "Jacob you're a child... not a father-" "I'm a better one then you." "Whatever Jacob." "You sound like a five year old... grow up." Jacob snipped, "Look he's not coming home yet, so let me come and pick some of his things up-" "I'll drop them off." His father stated getting up and leaving.

"Well?" Connie questioned as came back, having met with his dad late, Jacob hummed "Well he said he'd drop his stuff off." Connie nodded smiling, "But I doubt he'll have it here tomorrow morning, which means he'll have no uniform, so it looks like off-" "No your bloody not." She glared, "He can come with us." Connie added her gaze softening, "But-" "Jacob... I've brought both Grace and Hugo in and he's quieter then them and I already bring Afia... you aren't missing collage, simple." He smiled hovering over her, "I love you so much." He grinned, "I love you so much too." She smiled, he kissed her lips, moving down her neck "I know you said... after we are married... for more babies... but maybe... we could... get a head start." He uttered between kisses she laughed gently, "I like that idea." She grinned, a quiet moan Leaving her lips as he sucked her neck.