Chapter 137

"Lucas, shall we take Simba for a walk?" Jacob questioned, he nodded putting his coat on, Jacob clipping Simba to the lead, "Con, we won't be long!" Jacob called, leaving with Lucas. Connie smiled as Hugo and Grace came bounding down the stairs, came and hugged them, "I'm so proud of you two for not telling Lucas." She smiled, kissing their heads. "Can we decorate the cake?" Hugo smiled, Connie nodded with a laugh, Smiling as Afia toddled over, hugging her too, "You okay baby?" Connie asked gently, she nodded giggling, Connie smiled gently, lifting her up "Crazy Fifi." She cooed.

"I am going to miss you Jacob." Lucas looked, Jacob smiled "I'll miss you too... A lot more than you know." Lucas smiled warmly, "You'll send me picture of the new baby?" "Course I will Uncle Lucas." Lucas laughed, "And I can visit whenever?" "As long as school isn't disrupted, yes." He smiled with a nod, Lucas hugged him tightly. "I love you." He uttered, "I love you too." Jacob smiled, he looked up smiling before they walked on, Simba walking a little ahead.

They walked back into the house that afternoon, a smile passing Jacobs lips as he saw three of them with party hats on, Afia ripping one apart. Connie moved forwards passing one to each of them, "Why?" Lucas looked confusedly, "It's a goodbye party... Have to give you a proper send off." Connie smiled as Jacob put his arms around her waist, Lucas smiled, putting the hat on, going to pick a song with Grace and Hugo, Jacob pulling Connie into the kitchen. "Thank you." He smiled sincerely, she nodded kissing him gently, "Cheer up Muscles... It is a party." She chuckled, "Only a couple more hours-" "Shhh... He'll be visiting before you know it, know go and spend time with him, he nodded seeing Afia stood looking at them. He smiled, she burst out into giggles, dropping to her knees and crawling off as she found it quicker. "She's actually crazy-" "I mean I am her father Sweetcheeks." "Good point." she smirked, Afia coming back, he spun round lifting her up as she giggled. "Con, where are her pants?" he chuckled, "She wouldn't let me put them back on after I changed her nappy... Now go and spend time with your brother."

A couple hours later Jacob's father turned up, a little earlier than planned, Jacob allowed him in. Afia looking to him, unaware of who he was. Lucas ran over hugging him tightly "Dad!" Connie looked up to Jacob smiling gently, he smiled briefly before the three went and moved Lucas' things to the car. "Mummy?" Hugo looked, "Yeah." Connie looked, "Is Lucas going forever?" Connie shook her head, "He'l come to visit us at the new house." Hugo nodded, "I'll miss him." "Me too." Connie smiled, her fingers running through his hair. 

Lucas came to hug Connie, "Thank you." he smiled, she shook her head "You don't need to thank me... When you come to visit, we'll have to play xbox, see if I've got any better." "I doubt that." He laughed, she chuckled gently, "You're always, always welcome okay?" he nodded, moving to say bye to Hugo and Grace before hugging his Niece "Bye Fifi." he whispered, "Bye bye." She replied waving her hand, he turned to look to Jacob. He rushed over, Jacob dropping lower, the pair sharing a tight hug, "You take extra good care of yourself... make Dad spoil you okay?" Lucas nodded, "I'm only a phone call away okay?" he nodded again, "Come on, Dad's waiting for you." he nodded, Connie lifting Afia up, the group following him to the door, he waved to the going getting in the car. "Thank you." Jacob's father looked, "Just look after him." Jacob snipped, he nodded "Look after yourself yeah?" "Don't act like you care now." Jacob sighed, his father shook his head walking down the drive, the lot of them waving him off as they drove off. "It's going to be okay." Connie whispered, kissing his cheek, he nodded gently as they made their way inside.