Chapter 87

AN: Sorry this wasn't great x

She moaned loudly as he filled her, he kissed her lips lovingly as she gripped onto his shoulders. "Quiet baby." He grunted moving faster, "It's been so long." She breathed, sinking her teeth into his collar bone as he thrust faster, "I'm not hurting you?" He asked kindly, "She shook her head, her face flushed, perspiration starting to cover their skin, as he sped up, "Ah, fuck Jacob." She screamed, he slowed "Too much?" He asked, she shook her head "Don't stop." She begged.

He pulled her tightly into him, "You okay?" He asked softly, she nodded a smiling. "I just remembered why I love you so much." He chuckled kissing her head, "Sorry, I got too tired." She looked, "Shut up." He smiled "You don't need to apologies." She nodded moving up to claim him lips, "I love you too." He smiled running his fingers through her hair, "Only a few more weeks." She smiled, he nodded "Then I get all my time with you." He grinned, she hummed kissing him again before nestling into his neck inhaling his scent, "Night Sweetcheeks." "Night Muscles."

Afia ended up waking around three, seeming to have no plans to fall back asleep. Connie quietly got out of bed, getting her robe and taking Afia down. "Fifi." Connie cooed as she sat on the sofa, pulling the blanket over herself, she sat chatting away, knowing there wouldn't be an answer. Connie smiled gently at her, her eyes growing bigger as she smiled back, she did this a few more times, receiving the same out come. She got up and went into the bedroom, now around four.

"Jay." She spoke softly, the excitement clear in her voice, "Jacob." "Yeah." He yawned tiredly, "She smiled... Jacob she smiled." Connie squeeled excitedly, he rubbed his eyes sitting up, "What?" "Afia, she smiled, more than once." She continued to look excitedly, Jacob smiled fondly, as Connie passed her over so she could get into bed, "Jacob she smiled." "I heard." He chuckled, looking to Afia smiling, soon receiving a smile back. Connie rested her chin on his shoulder, "Con... this time last year, I didn't even know you and now we have this little perfect family and I don't know where I'd be without you, I really mean it when I say I love you." He kissed her head, she smiled warmly "I love you more." She breathed, "impossible." She rolled her eyes chuckling, "Why you awake anyway?" "She won't fall back asleep." She smiled looking at him, "We'll see about that one." He smirked, lying down, moving Afia to lie on his chest, she looked before cuddling up into him. "You know, I will get back to how things were-" "What you talking about?" He frowned, "I mean, I know tonight was nothing special." She sighed, "Connie, you had a baby." "I know." She looked "Well then, I know you won't be able to last hours... just yet and I'm fine with that." He smiled, she nodded kissing his chest.

"I hate you." She groaned, "What?" "I've been trying to get her to sleep and within fifteen minutes she's asleep for you." He laughed gently "I've suppose she's like her mother... Daddy's chest is a great pillow." Connie looked up, "That's because it is." She grinned, he smiled "You know everyone was saying they'd missed you yesterday." Connie smiled warmly, "I can't say I'll be back anytime soon though." "Sadly." He smiled kissing her lovingly. "Now Mr.Masters, I think you need sleep." She laughed carefully moving Afia to her cot. "Likewise Miss.Chase." He smikred, taking her hand and pulling her onto the bed gently, she kissed him deeply before resting back down again, the pair letting sleep take over them for the few remaining hours.