Chapter 15

"Sam?" She questioned as he sat facing her in the cafe, Grace playing  on Connie's phone happily. "It's not going to be that long, just a few months." "By a few how many months?" "Eight." he mumbled, "Eight? Bloody eight months-" "I'll call." "Dad of the bloody year... why are you even going?" "Irrelevant. Look it's just eight months-" "I know you and it will end up being ten then twelve... before we know it you won't be coming back." She exhaled, the pair sat their quietly for a moment. "When do you go?" She looked, "Sunday." He looked, she nodded "Well then, I suppose you'll want her till then?" He nodded "If that's okay with you?" "Yeah... I'll have her all to myself for at least eight months." She looked at him, "Don't be like that Connie." "Don't know what you're talking about." She sighed, he rolled his eyes. She said her goodbyes to Grace before leaving them and getting in her car.

My grandparents are out for the day if you and Grace fancy coming round? X

Grace is with Sam, but I might just take you up on the offer. X

After he had text her the address she made her way there. knocking on he was quick to answer. "Good morning Mr.Masters." "Good morning Miss.Chase." He smiled taking her hand and pulling her inside, pressing her against the door. "What if they come back?" She asked quietly, "They won't." He breathed, he edged forward, kissing her Hungrily as her arms and legs snaked around him.

She pulled the sheets up under her chin, watching as he went to the bathroom. "Muscles! You really should walk round your Grandparents house naked... you'll give them a heart attack." She laughed, he came back in chuckling. Sliding back under the sheets, he moved to press his lips against her neck, she cupped his cheeks moving his head to her lips, before Burying her head into his neck. He ran his hand down her side, "You okay?" He asked gently, she nodded "Yeah, you?" She looked smiled, he nodded "Getting there. So how come Firecracker is with her dad?" He questioned, "She's there all week... He leaves a week today, for at least eight months." She mumbled, he nodded a little as she moved her head back to his neck, kissing him. He rubbed her arm, "I love you." She whispered, he kissed her temple "I love you more." He whispered back.

"Jacob, you home?" His grandmother called, "Shit." He groaned, "Yeah!" He yelled back, "Con." He whispered, she groaned and forced herself into him more, "Con." He whispered again, she hummed, "Connie." He whispered a little louder, she rubbed her eye "Yeah." She looked sleepily, "We have a tiny issue." He looked sheepishly, "What?" She frowned, "They are back." She rubbed her face, "Can this weekend get any better?" She groaned, "It's fine, you'll get out its cool don't sweat it." He smiled, she glared at him, "I don't have a plan yet, but it'll help if we were dressed." He looked.

"Stay quiet." He whispered as they came down the stairs "Gran, I'm going out." He called, "Alright " She looked smiling, he opened the door "Quick." He whispered, she rushed out the house followed by him going to her car, as they got in he looked at her laughing. She smacked his chest "It's not funny." She looked, he just laughed "It is a little funny." He smirked, she rolled her eyes starting the engine up, "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the danger slightly." He whispered, she bit her lip trying to hide the smile "No... no I didn't." "I never asked, how's the tattoo today-" "Shut up." She laughed, "Round two at your place." He whispered sultry.

He came back later that evening, his gran looked over "Hey gran." He smiled, "Hello... Jacob next time you try to sneak a girl out, make it less obvious." She smirked, he looked down, "Yeah... See it's complicated so I didn't really want the whole meet the family... well what family's left." He sighed, "Does she make you happy?" He nodded "More than happy, she's been there to help with mum and everything... She's part three reason I'm not so down." She nodded with a warm smile, "I'd like to meet her Jacob... she sounds lovely." He exhaled "Gran... it's not that simple." "I'm sure whatever it is, isn't that bad." "Gran... don't ask anymore questions... We just shouldn't be together Gran... but I love her." "It's not good to keep secrets." he sighed heavily "Promise that you won't do anything... at least until you've met her." She nodded "I promise Jacob." He took a seat, "Where Grandad?" He frowned "Shops... now spill." She smiled, "She's my teacher... but I promise, I'm the one who started it all... she didn't want it, Gran I- We know it's wrong but I really love her." She nodded "Well, that's a bit of a shock Jacob." "Please Gran... don't say anything." She shook her head, "I still want to meet her-" "That'll take some persuasion." He chuckled, his gran smiled gently.