Chapter 11

She knocked on the door, Grace's hand in her other hand, waiting for him to answer. He came to the door, "You don't need to knock Con." He smiled, she shrugged "It's not my home to just walk in." She looked, as Grace ran in. "Well it's mine and you can just walk in." He smiled, she nodded and followed him inside, removing her coat and shoes. "You're so tiny." He giggled, "Shut up." She laughed, following him to the kitchen, while Grace sat playing with the few toys Connie had brought.

She sat herself on the side, while he boiled the kettle. "How was work?" He smiled coming to stand between her legs, "It was good... but I was missing my favourite student." She smirked, "Who would that be?" He smiled, "Louise." She teased, "Hm... I'm sure it is." She nodded "Yeah, she is." "But does Louise get to do this?" He questioned, claiming her lips. Smiling she hoped down, hearing Grace shout her. "You never know Muscles." She chuckled going off to the living room.

Connie sat down on the sofa next to Grace, "Yes baby?" "Do I have to go to Daddy's tomorrow?" She sighed, Connie frowned, "Gracie, why wouldn't you go?" She shrugged "I'm asking do I have to." She looked up, "Why don't you want to go?" "I want to be with you and Jacob." She smiled, Connie sat Grace on her lap, "Baby... You have to go to Daddy's... he wants to see you too." Connie looked, Grace nodded as Jacob came in with two mugs. "It's just once Mummy... please." She looked, Connie shook her head "I promise we will be here when you get back." "Okay." She looked, going back to playing.

Connie picked the mug up off the table, leaning into his side. "Thank you." She looked, he nodded "Not a problem, Sweetcheeks." She looked at him shaking her head "I'd love to know where you get your nick names from." "Similar to how you came up with Muscles." He smirked, she chuckled softly. "You're going to be okay tomorrow aren't you?" She asked quietly, he nodded "Yeah... I'll be fine." He uttered running his hand through her hair, she kissed his chest, tucking her feet under herself. "What would she say about us?" She looked, he shrugged "I'd probably get an earful... but once the dust settled I think she'd have been happy for me." She nodded, "This is so wrong Jacob, us, but not much in my life has felt this right." She exhaled, "Sometimes rules are meant to be broken." He whispered, "I wanted to say thank you... for keeping me company the past few days." He looked, she shook her head kissing him, "There is no need for thank you." He smiled gently.

"Con." He uttered late that night, she hummed, turning away from a sleeping Grace to face him. "I don't want to say goodbye to her yet." He looked, his eyes filling. "Hey... shush, it won't be a goodbye. You'll see her again." She whispered stroking his cheek gently, he took her hand squeezing it, with a small nod. "I'm going to live with my grandparents." He looked, she nodded slowly, "Are you saying this has to end?" She asked quietly, her eyes drifting down. He shook his head instantly "No, God no. Nothing is causing this to end." He looked seriously, lifting her head up, a smile on her lips, "They don't live too far, actually a couple of streets away... I was just telling you so you didn't come here... and we have to be careful if you were to come over to mine." "You had me worried there Muscles." She chuckled, he smiled "It's just all to much to stay here, you know?" She nodded understandingly "Course... do what makes you happy Jacob." "Well then... that'd be you." He whispered, she rolled her eyes kissing him gently. "You need to sleep." She looked, he nodded "Could I, if it's okay with you, come and stay at yours tomorrow?" She nodded "It's more than okay with me."