Chapter 34

"Miss.Chase!" He gasped, his eyes wide as she walked down the stairs. She wore a royal blue dress that skated out at the waist, falling at the knee, coverd lace, sheer lace over her chest and shoulders, capped sleeves. Her hair curled a little tighter than usual, her make-up subtle, with a Berry lip. She held a small deeper blue clutch and her signature heels on her feet. "You do look out of this world." She ran her hand over the lapel of his fitted blazer, feeling a flush of colour come over her "Hm... you don't look too bad yourself Muscles." She smirked, he chuckled leaning forwards to kiss her cheek, she smiled gently. "You sure your Grandparents are okay with this? Watching Grace." "Course, they really don't mind." He smiled

Grace came into the hall, "Mummy you look very very pretty... Swit swoo." She giggled, Connie laughed kneeling down, she hugged her "You be good." She nodded "Of course mummy." She smiled proudly, Connie carefully kissed her head, removing the lipstick traces instantly, standing back up. "High Five Firecracker." Jacob grinned sticking his hand out, she jumped up and gave him a high five, "Bye Gran, Grandad!" Jacob called, "See you later, have fun." They called, "Bye!" Connie called before Jacob took her hand, pulling her out the door.

"Jacob, where are you taking me?" She laughed as they got out the taxi, he laughed lifting her up and spinning her around, "We're on a date!" He beamed, she laughed before smiling pressing her lips to him "Oh and out your confort zone." He smirked, taking her hand. "Jacob?" "It's date night you can't get mad beautiful." He grinned, she rolled her eyes with a smile. "We are going in here." He smiled guiding her into an Italian restaurant, "Italian isn't out of my confort zone." She smirked, "No... but the people inside." "Jacob?" She raised a brow, "Look... I heard that a load of people from college are going to be here... we can leave if you her really uncomfortable, but let's face this together." He smiled, she exhaled and nodded "Okay." She looked, "Don't be in a mood with me all night." "I'm not." She smiled gently.

They sat at at a table facing one another, she took his hand hearing the group of them come in. "Hey, they aren't here." He smiled, "Well they are." She frowned, he laughed, "Yes they are but imagine they aren't." She nodded smiling. "So what are you having gorgeous?" She rolled her eyes, "You know, I prefer it when you call me Sweetcheeks-" "Why?" He chuckled, "Makes me sound less vain." She groaned, he chuckled "You're not vain." "Yeah well calling me gorgeous and beautiful, bloody makes me sound it." "Well it's the truth." He smiled as the waiter came over, they quickly ordered. Smiling he laced their fingers together, he noticed her eyes drifting. "Nope, don't you even dare." He looked sternly, "Alright, Billy big-" "Balls? I know." She rolled her eyes laughing.

The pair ate their food, laughing, joking, smiling. Elle caught a glimpse, smiling and nudging someone else. "Fuck me, she's hot. Shit Jacob's one lucky guy." Oliver stated, "They looks so happy." Another person stated, they all nodded in agreement, "Do you not think Cal's being an idiot?" "Yeah but no one is going to say anything are they?" Someone sighed, "Maybe we should..."

Her legs were wrapped firmly around his waist, as her arms his neck. Entering the house if was dark and silent, a smirk growing on their lips. She giggled as he tried to lock the door, "Shhh... Mrs.Chase we wouldn't want to wake anyone now would we?" She shook her head kissing him, his tounge gliding across her lip begging for entry, which she granted access, pulling back she bit his lip gently as he carried her upstairs, practically throwing her on the bed, making sure the door was shut. "Tonight wasn't so bad." "No." She smiled as he removed his blazer, grabbing his tie she pulled him down to her lips claiming them, "Enough talking." She groaned, pulling the dress over her head and throwing it somewhere. His eyes skimming her body, kissing her Hungrily as he removed them, while she undid his shirt pushing it from his shoulders.

Once the pair were completely naked, he teased her opening with his two fingers, moaning softly, he pushed them inside of her, gripping his shoulders, biting her lip trying to keep quiet. "Fuck, I love you." He grinned as he moved his fingers within her. "Ja-cob... just, fuck me... no foreplay... I need you." She whimpered, in between moans, "Alright baby." He smiled kissing her neck, he removed his fingers, lining himself up he slid inside her, crying out his name in sheer pleasure she gripped him tightly, "Shhh." He moaned kissing her, the pair soon found their rhythm, moans leaving them, crying out eachother's names as they came together. Flopping down beside her, a smile on both their faces, she moved into his side, resting her head on his chest. "Tonight was amazing." She commented tiredly, "It really was... night Beautiful-" "I told you about that." "Night Sweetcheeks." "Thank you... night Muscles... I love you." "I love you too."