Chapter 37

"Jacob what's happened?" Debbie gasped, "It's fine don't worry about... Just Cal and his mates." He mumbled, "Jacob... they can't be doing that?!" "Debbie, I tried to tell him he needs to report it but he's having none of it." Connie sighed, "It'll only make things worse." He looked rolling his eyes, "He's attacked you." Debbie looked, he shrugged "Look I'll be fine." He sighed, Debbie rolled her eyes. "Yes of course we'll watch Grace." Debbie smiled fondly. "Thank you." Connie smiled greatfully, "Text me as soon as you know anything." Debbie added the pair nodded going back to the car after saying their goodbyes to Grace.

"You know people were talking?" He asked quietly, "Yes. I did hear them Jacob." She uttered, he looked squeezing her thigh gently, a smile broke on her lip. "Jacob it needs rep-" "No Connie... it's the last time I'll say it, no I'm not reporting it because it'll only make things worse." She sighed quietly "Ja-" "I mean it Connie." She nodded "Okay." She stated simply. "I really didn't fancy spending my Monday evening in A and E." He mumbled, "Yeah well the sooner we get there the sooner we are out and the sooner you are feeling better." She glanced "I know." He smiled gently.

After letting reception know they were in need to see a doctor they sat on the chairs waiting for his name to be called. He took her hand, resting his head on her shoulder. "I'm in a lot more pain then I've let on." He groaned, she turned her head slightly, pressing her lips to his head. "I know." She exhaled, moving her arms around him gently. "Why is it always you that has to look out for everyone... it puts you in these situations." She groaned, "But you wouldn't have me any other way." He smiled, she chuckled gently "No, course I wouldn't." She smiled kissing his head again. Sitting there for what felt like hours his name was finally called, a nurse taking him to a bed.

To no surprise she was right, his lip needed a stitch and his nose was broken. She smirked looking at him, "Don't get all smart Chase." He mumbled, "I can't help it if I already am." She teased, "Right, we'll send you off for a scan to check there is no bleed." The doctor looked, he nodded gently watching him walk away, "How long have we been here?" He questioned, "Two hours." She looked, "Can we just go, I know there isn't a bleed." "Please, for me." She smiled sweetly. He looked at her, sighing "Fine... as long as I get a kiss-" "You have a stitch." "Yeah and you can still kiss me... I was bloody beat up today." She rolled her eyes with a smile. She kissed him softly, "That better?" She looked, "I might need another... you know just to feel extra special." She shook her head kissing him once more. A while later they came back taking him up for his scan, she quickly texted Debbie what was going on, sitting there quietly before he came back.

"There's no bleed, but it's going to be some nasty bruising so my best advice is strong painkillers." The doctor smiled, he nodded and thanked him for his help, he got off the bed and took Connie's hand as they went back to the car. "Shall we have dinner at my grandparents?" He smiled, "Jacob they just watched my daughter for nearly four hours, no, they've done enough." "They wouldn't mind you know that?" "Course I do." He nodded with a smile, "Well, let's get Firecracker and go home, we can order Pizza?" He grinned, "Oh we can can we?" She looked "Oh as if you're going to decline." He smirked, she laughed gently "Alright, I like my pizza issue?" "Not at all Sweetcheeks." "Where am I going to sleep tonight?" She sighed jokingly, "with me." He frowned confused, "I might have to find someone else to be my pillow for the night." She smirked, he rolled his eyes with a gentle chuckle. "A, my chest is perfectly fine, B, you know no one else will be as good a pillow as I am." "Hmmm... B, maybe but I wouldn't count on it." She smirked

A Forbidden Love (complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें