Chapter 88

She moaned loudly as his fingers slipped into her wetness, flexing over her sensitive bud, she gasped quietly looking into his deep brown eyes, a smirk on his lips as he moved to kiss her neck, his hand become more forceful as her climax was coming nearer. Her arms wrapping around him as she arched her back as she released.

"Sweetcheeks, Afia." He whispered, she rolled her eyes, pulling him to meet her lips, fiercely, all his worries of their daughter waking evaporating as their tounges battled, quiet, keen moans leaving her as they dualed, his hands moving across her naked body, her hands tugging on his boxers, setting his erection free. She broke from his lips for air, moving to flip them over, his hands cupping her cheeks, kissing her lovingly, she smiled warmly. She kissed along his jaw line and down his front, "Con." He begged, a playful glint in her eyes as she took him in her mouth, her eyes fixated on his, as she moved slowly, his hands tangling within her hair, "Fuck!" He hissed loudly, feeling her smirk, "Con, I'm not going to last." He grunted, groans leaving him as she moved faster.

He whimpered as the loss of contact, she wiped the sides of her mouth, hovering above him, "Well, if you aren't going to last, I guess you need to be in charge." She smirked sultry, a smirk growing on his lips, he rolled them over, "How about I do this?" He questioned suggestively, kissing down, before his tounge delved into her wet folds, her hands gripping the bed sheets, moaning with pleasure, he grinned cheekily, continuing, her head rolling back as she let the pleasure take over her body, her hands moving to his head, letting him know she didn't want him to stop.

A loud cry escaped her lungs as he entered her, a grunt leaving him, her legs wrapping around his waist, Connie's hands gripping the top of his shoulders as he started to move slowly, "I'll never ever taste something as exquisite as you." He smirked, her cheeks blushing, he lent down kissing her deeply before thrusting faster. Her arms moved around his neck for support as he moved within in her, feeling her tighten around him, he smiled sucking upon her neck, her back lifting from the bed once again "Wait for me-" "I can't." She moaned, "Con, I'm close I promise." He grunted moving faster, she dug her nails into his back, fighting the urge to release, failing she came down his length, setting him off, he trust into her for the final few waves before lying down next to her.

The only sound to be heard was the pair breathing, she turned her head to look at him, he looked back smiling "And she's back." He smirked, she laughed "You're an idiot." She laughed  breathlessly, "And you're a goddess." He grinned, "Hmmm... not too back yourself Mr.Masters." He laughed turning on his side, gently moving some hair out of her face, "You're beautiful, you know that?" He looked seriously, "You always say-" "I know but I need to know you know." He smiled, "It's vain." "So you should be." She rolled her eyes "It's my fat and disgusting. At the moment." She sighed, "Shut up." "What?" "You aren't even fat Connie. You're gorgeous... now come on, you need sleep incase Afia wakes later on." He smiled, she pulled the covers tighter around herself, moving into him, she ran her thumb across his cheek gently, kissing him lovingly.

He woke first, knowing Connie had little sleep, he went down making her coffee and some toast, coming back up he placed it on the side, taking a wide awake Afia out her crib, changing her nappy and turning the tv on. Connie rubbed her eyes gently looking around, he smiled warmly "I've made you Coffee and toast." "Want a medal?" She smirked, sitting up, he laughed gently, "No, but seriously thank you." She smiled leaning to kiss him, Hugo and Grace came into the bedroom, climbing onto the bed, "How about we have a film day, in bed?" Jacob smiled to the three, "Hmmm, I like the sounds of that." Connie smiled, taking a sip of her coffee "Yeah!" Grace cheered, "I'd like that too." Hugo smiled, "What about you Fifi?" Jacob looked to his daughter, she yawned gently, making the four laugh, "I think she'd like to stay in bed." Grace giggled, "I'm not surprised after last night." Connie groaned, Jacob chuckled sitting down on the bed, "Go on then, you two go get the films." Jacob smiled, the pair nodded getting off and running downstairs to get them. He took the toast out of her hand taking a bite, "Sorry it looked too good not too." He smirked, handing it her back, she shook her head laughing "You're lucky I love you." "After last night, don't I know it." He smirked, "Shush." She chuckled, looking to Afia, who lay between them, "Is Daddy silly?" She cooed, "You love me really." He smiled, "Hmm... I suppose." She smirked, "What do you Say Afia? Do we love him?" Connie looked to her daughter, Afia smiled, "I guess that's a yes." Connie looked to him, he laughed edging forwards he claimed her lips.