Chapter 126

He groaned quietly as he listened to her, "So Mr.Griffin will be teaching you-" "Why?" Jacob moaned, "Because, we have some high school students coming in and I'm helping out." "What about your baby Mrs?" Robyn asked, "She'll be with me... Anyway, that's tomorrow so on to the lesson." she stated, getting on with the lesson.

Near towards the end of class, he got up, as she stood writing something for her next class. He tightly moved his arms around her waist, "Jacob." She yelled in a whisper, "I'm not letting you leave me in here tomorrow no chance." He uttered, she smirked gently continuing to write. "Con?" He whined, "Its only one day, now it would be greatly appreciated if you let go and went and sat back down." He turned his head, looking back at everyone to find they weren't even looking. "It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't leave me tomorrow." He teased, "Jacob." She said firmly, "What?" He smirked, "Jacob, you can't do this... now while I'm in the middle of a class-" "It's the end." He chuckled, kissing her cheek, she smiled warmly, exhaling as she relaxed back into him. "You excited for later beautiful?" He asked gently, she nodded "More than excited, we get to see-" she stopped, looking to the door as Jeremy opened it. "Mrs.Masters a word." Jeremy looked, she nodded, sighing heavily as she went outside the room.

"Connie, I just wanted to say thank you." He smiled kindly, she frowned "What for?" "Well the Ofsted reports... you were rated as good and I heard there were a few issues... one including Mr.Masters so thank you, I know you work hard having four kids and sometimes I don't really think of that." She smiled and nodded "Just doing my job." She stated, he nodded and smiled, "Oh and Jeremy... I'll have this in writing but the end of this year I'm leaving-" "What? No, Connie you can't-" "I can and I am... Jacob and I are moving near the coast and I'm not sure I could find the time to teach and look after five children, if Lucas stays with us-" "Five?" She nodded "I'm pregnant again... We have the scan this afternoon." She grinned widely thinking about it, "Oh right." "I want to see my year thirteens out till the end then I'm gone, okay?" Jeremy simply nodded and walked away, she rolled her eyes and walked back in quietly, just as the bell rang, "Alright, pack up, I'll see you Wednesday." She stated.

"So what did he want?" Jacob smiled, "He was thanking me... we got good on the Ofsted report." She smiled, he kissed her gently "Con-" "Shhh... I want to get everything together... I want to see our baby." She grinned, he nodded smiling "Yes boss." She rolled her eyes laughing, "For the record, I'm proud of you." She smiled fondly, "Thank you."

She held his hand, Afia on his knee as the woman got everything ready. "You okay?" He asked kindly, she nodded gently, he kissed her hand knowing she would be panicking, she looked and smiled gently. "This is going to be cold." The woman stated. She tensed as the gel was smeared around her stomach. Finding the heartbeat quickly, Connie exhaled with relief. Jacob kissed Afia's head smiling Down at Connie, "Is that tour baby brother or sister fifi?" He whispered. She sat up after the measurements and pictures were taken, "Mama." Afia looked, Connie smiled taking her, listening to the woman for a few more minuets before getting the knots and leaving.

Once Afia was in the car, he kissed her deeply, her arms firmly around his neck while his hands held onto her hips. They smiled as she rested her forehead against his, "I love you... I love us... I love this... I love our family." She uttered, he smiled kissing her head "Ditto Sweetcheeks... I can't wait for them to be here now." "Me either Mr.Masters... but right now I'm starving." She smirked, "I'll drive." He smiled, she nodded "Where would you like to go?" She shrugged, "I haven't decided yet." She laughed gently, he shook his head smiling, "Come on, get in." He smiled, she kissed him once more, going getting in the car, followed by him on the other side.