Chapter 130

Connie had started to perk up mood wise the past few days, she smiled as she felt Jacob press his lips to her forehead. She turned her head, her eyes fluttering open. "Hey you, how you coping without me?" She spoke softly, he smiled sitting down, "Mhmm... Collage? I'm missing you very very much, home? We're coping, but missing you lots." She smiled holding his hand, "I miss the kids and bed." She uttered, "Um... I think you're missing someone." "Nope, no I don't think I am." She smirked, "Oh, fine." He sulked jokingly, she squeezed his hand "I'm missing you lots Mr.Masters."

"Food in here is vile." She groaned, "The toast and soup are the only things keeping me going." Jacob chuckled at her, "It's not funny Jacob Masters." He smiled, holding her hand "No, course my Beautiful... You're seeming a lot happier?" She hummed quietly, "I still want to be home." She groaned, "I know... But I'd rather you be here then do any damage." She nodded smiling "I suppose... Jacob." "Connie." He looked to her, "Im going to be in work for exam weeks... you know that?" "Connie not it's going to harm you or our baby... no way." "I need to be there for everyone... and you... you get all worked up and I hate thinking you're there like that Jay." "Con, if it's not advised you aren't doing it." She simply nodded, "I just want my bed now." She groaned, "Soon Sweetcheeks, soon." He smiled reassuringly.

Arriving home he thanked Charlie, who soon went home. He settled Afia and put her to bed, Lucas peered round the door "Jacob." He whispered, "Lucas... we can play Xbox in ten if you like?" "No, Jacob... Grace is crying." Jacob nodded quickly moving past, "She's in my room." Lucas commented, he nodded and made his way in, sitting with her, "Firecracker?" He asked softly, "I miss Mum." She sobbed, Jacob hugged her tightly, "She'll be home very soon." Grace sniffled gently "But why is she even in hospital." "Because she's sick." "Will she be okay?" Grace looked, "I promise... now you go and get in my bed... you can stay off tomorrow and we can visit her okay?" Grace nodded hugging him tightly, he smiled and moved her to his room, tucking her up.

"So what we playing?" Jacob smiled sitting down with Lucas, who shook his head. "You've not had dinner... and Connie said you have exams soon." "I'm not hungry and it's all good." "Jacob..." "Lucas." "Are you and Connie having another baby?" "Why?" Jacob asked arching a brow, "Well everyone else in that room with Connie is." Jacob hummed, "Yeah, but you can't tell Grace or Hugo yet okay?" "I promise." He smiled, "Is that why she's sick?" "Yeah... but it's okay, I promise." Lucas smiled and hugged him, "Jacob you need to eat, mum always said you should never skip a meal." Jacob laughed, "Fancy a hot chocolate?" "With cream and marshmallows?" "Of course... only the best for Lucas Masters." Lucas laughed, "Jacob if I got in the way you can Connie can tell me-" "Hey, Connie and I have a lot, a lot of love... just because we are having another baby doesn't mean you're getting in the way." Lucas nodded and smiled warmly "Thank you for looking after me Jacob." "Sh, you're my brother... it's what brothers do."