Chapter 76

"Jacob no." She groaned as he gently sucked her neck, he continued to kiss along her collar bone "No." She spoke sternly, he looked at her sighing "Why?" "Because you're exams are next week-" "So we can't have sex?" He clenched his jaw looking away, "Jacob, it's not that... I want to have sex-" "So let's have sex." "Jacob you need to be revising." "Con, I'm going to be just fine." "Jacob it's not about being fine... I don't want you to just scrape a C because you were to busy fucking me than revising." He nodded "Fine, I'll go and revise." He snipped going to pick up his bag.

She took hold of his arm, "Jacob-" "No, don't worry I get it... it's bad enough your with a seventeen year old but a dumb seventeen year old-" She scoffed "Don't you dare put words in my mouth Jacob." She glared, "I'm just saying what we both know you're thinking." "Wanting you to do well has nothing to do with us! I couldn't care less if you got a F as long as you tried your best... fucking me on a study period isn't you trying your best." "Okay, so let me go." He quipped, "But you always revise here." She looked, he shrugged "Well today I don't want to." He looked coldly before walking out, "Ugh!" She yelled frustratedly, rubbing her face she sat back at her desk staring out into thin air.

A not so long after, Jacob came in shutting the door firmly. He looked at her exhaling "Sorry, I'm sorry okay." He looked, she nodded "Okay, I'm sorry too." He also nodded. She stood up, coming over, she kissed him on the lips gently. She allowed him to wrap his arms around her, "I know it's just who you are and I know it's your job to care about my grades but sometimes, especially in exams season, I just want you to be my girlfriend, not my teacher, not anything else. Just the woman I love. If I need to revise I would, I'm not an idiot." She nodded again, "I just know sometimes you put up this front that you don't care when you do and I want you to do well, for you, not me not this place not anyone but you because I know how much it means to you, I wouldn't want to get in the way of that." She looked up at him, "I know but-" "No buts... You forget, I remember that student who stood punching the punching bag, telling me things he wants don't happen to people like him... I just want that student to have every possible option open to him because that's what he deserves." He smiled looking at the floor, "It feels like forever ago." She hummed in agreement. "Jacob... I don't want it to feel like a punishment, I just think study periods need to be used for studying right now." He nodded "Alright." "But home, home is a different matter." She smirked, he laughed kissing her head. "So how about this new rule starts tomorrow and you let me fuck you." He smirked, she narrowed her eyes at him, "Pushing my luck?" He questioned, without warning she pressed her lips to him hungrily, allowing his hands to dip.

She stood pulling her clothes back on when someone went to open the door, "Two seconds!" She yelled panicked, picking up Jacob's pants and top throwing them at him "Hurry!" She yelled in a whisper, he chuckled pulling his clothes on "Jacob it isn't funny." She glared, "Chill, I'm clothed." He smirked, tapping her arse as she walked to the door, she looked back narrowing her eyes playfully before opening the door.

She came back over "He knew something was going on-" "Did Mr.Jamerson say anything?" "No." "Well then, he knows shit all." She nodded tiptoing up she kissed him multiple times, "On the... up... hand... Sam... leaves... today." She uttered in between them. "So he saying." Jacob groaned before kissing her again. "I'll drag him on that plane myself if I have to." Connie chuckled, he laughed "Right, come on revision... you might even be lucky and get a round two tonight." She smirked, "Mmmm... don't teased me like that." "It's not a tease if it happens... but only if you are actually productive now." She smiled, he nodded kissing her again before sitting down and getting on, allowing her to work too.