Chapter 22

He came and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck, moving the material away as he kissed down her shoulder. "I need to work." She groaned, trying to restrain herself. "And I'm on a study period." He mumbled against her neck, his hands sinking lower, as she leaned back making no effort to stop them. "And yet you don't seem to be studying." "Oh, I am. It just happens to be you I'm studying." He whispered sultry, his hands slipping into her trousers, "Jesus." He uttered feeling her wetness, "Seems like you need the help." "Well if a certain person, wouldn't stare at me all lesson and was able to keep his hands to himself, I wouldn't need the help right now." Gasping as his fingers delved into her.

"Do I look okay?" She questioned, spinning around to face him, he nodded "You always look good-" She rolled her eyes "Fine. Do I look like I've just had sex or not?" He smirked, "To me, yes but to everyone else no." She frowned, "what-" "No, nobody could tell, It's just I notice things." He smiled sitting in the desk, to which she came to sit next to him on. "Like your cheeks, they get a little pinker, your eyes have a happy glint, that contagious smile of yours gets a little wider, your curls losen ever so slightly, probably because I like to run my hands through them, and no matter your intent, that gaze becomes a little softer." He removed the tiny tear that had only just slipped out her eye, "What you crying for? Aye?" She shrugged, leaning into him. "No one really pays that much attention... It's just sex." She spoke quietly, he kissed her head, rubbing her back. "Well Con, this is a little more than sex." She nodded "I know." She smiled, looking up kissing him gently. "Now come on, you need to do some revision and I need to work." She looked, he nodded "You're okay aren't you?" She nodded "Perfectly fine... You're okay?" He smiled kissing her deeply "Same here Sweetcheeks." She smiled, kissing him again. "I'm going to the Staff room to get a coffee." She looked, he nodded "I'll be waiting." He smiled.

"You okay?" Michael questioned as she poured the water into her mug, she hummed "Yeah... Just planning and helping Jacob actually." She smiled, "Shouldn't he not be in a class?" She shook her head, "He's on a study period... He's been trying really hard, but he's not understanding somethings so he came for help." She looked, "Ah, well I was wondering if you had thought more on dinner?" He questioned as she stirred her coffee, "No... I've had a lot on. Michael, I don't want to date or go to dinner. I'm happy with just my daughter as company." "Um, okay." He sighed, defeatedly. "I should be going back... he'll be waiting for me to help him." She smiled before hurrying along.

She came back into her room shutting the door, to see him revising. She smiled going to sit at her desk, working. The door opened making them both look over, "Just checking everything's okay? The blinds are shut." Michale smiled, Jacob looked back down to the notes he was making. "Everything is fine, the blinds are always shut. I don't like people looking in." She smiled kindly, he nodded "Oh... I'll leave you to it." She nodded watching him leave. "W-" "Shush." She looked quietly, coming over. She sat across his lap, "He asked me to dinner again." She looked, he laughed, "It's not funny." She looked, "What did you say to him?" "I said I didn't have the time and I'm happy with my daughter as company." "Hm... that so?" She nodded, "But it's even better to have you aswell." He smiled, she looked down at his notes. "You're doing okay, in other classes aren't you? Like I'm not distracting you?" She clarified, he nodded "Just fine. If you didn't know I'm naturally smart." He teased, she laughed "I just don't want you failing because of me." She looked back to him, "I won't." He smiled kissing her gently, "Now go and do your job Miss.Chase." He smirked, she laughed and stood up, "Now study Mr.Masters." She teased back.

"Muscles?" "Sweetcheeks." She looked up from her desk, "I was thinking... Maybe we could go out of town one weekend? Get to be a normal couple...  like I'd be able to kiss you in public, be your girlfriend." She stated, he looked over and smiled "I'd like nothing more than to get to show you off." He beamed, she smiled warmly "That's that settled." She added, he nodded "It certainly is."