Chapter 135

He couldn't help but feel sad as he roamed the halls, into the hall. Exams were over, this was the last assembly he'd have, the last time she'd his teacher. Connie had arranged for Afia to go to the childminders knowing he'd get emotional. She smiled gently, seeing him sat there. The teachers talking, saying there goodbyes to the year and wishing them well for the future. She couldn't help the smirk that came to her lips as she saw him grinning as she moved to the centre.

"I only taught one class from this year, which is a shame really." she smiled confidently, "Were we not good enough?" Cal yelled out, she laughed gently, "I meant it would have been nice to get to know more of you." she clarified, "I'm pretty sure you all know who I am, my life's well documented here." she joked, members of her class laughing. "Of course I wish you all well, but I wish my class extremely well... I've seen changes in people from the first week... to the last few weeks of you time here... Caleb... Some of my class wanted to know if I'd be here when you come to collect your results, as I'm moving and yes, I need to know that some of you listened at least." she chuckled, "These past two years have been a journey... for each and everyone of us, but I know each and everyone of you, especially the people I know,will go onto brilliant things, never doubt yourself." she smile, "Thank you." she added allowing someone else to talk.

Everyone stood around in groups, chatting saying their goodbyes to friends and teachers they may not see for a little while. "Are you crying Jacob Masters?" she laughed as he came over, his arms instantly wrapping around her. She dried his cheeks as he shrugged, "You hate this place." she stated, he nodded "But... So much has happened her Con... Afia's one... If I hadn't come here, I'd never have met you... Never had this life... Never had you." she dried his eyes again, "And you have... I want to take you somewhere once I've said goodbye to the people waiting." she smiled, "You have me forever." she whispered softly, he smiled kissing her head gently.

"So Mrs, so long." Cal smiled, she nodded looking at him, "Caleb... you can do so well, just stop being such a prat." he laughed gently, "Thanks though... For always... allowing me back, not many people truly believed in me and you keep pushing me allowing me to come back, sort of made me realise I needed to get my act together." she nodded gently "Took two years though." He nodded, "So Mrs we allowed to add you-" "No Caleb." he sighed heavily, "Bye." "Bye." She said a few more goodbyes before taking Jacob's hand slipping away from the still busy hall.

"Con?" he frowned as she pushed him into her room, "One last time Mr.Masters." she smirked, her lips crashing against his, his hands hooked around her legs lifting her up onto her desk, "You sure?" he asked, she nodded "Course I am." she smiled, kissing him deeply, her hands moving under his top, slipping it off as he kissed down her neck. The pair stilled as someone knocked on the door, "Yeah?" She called, "We're going to the pub-" "I need to get back to the kids... and Jacob will be waiting for a lift, I just needed to get something." "Alright." Ric called back, the pair burst out laughing, before she cupped his cheeks kissing him firmly. 

Their love making was slower than it had been in that room before, "I love you." she smiled as he fixed her hair, He kissed her softly, "Are you crying Mrs.Masters?" he mimicked from earlier, "It's just everything is so bare... It holds a lot of memories... It's the end of a pretty big chapter." he hummed kissing the top of her head, "Come on, let's get home to our family Beautiful." she nodded kissing him once more, "I love you more Sweetcheeks." he smiled, moving his arm around her after she'd picked up the last few things of hers, turning back as she shut the door, she inhaled deeply turning the lights off shutting the door, her work keys being left at reception as they strolled to the car.