Chapter 114

AN: I'm thinking of ending this in a few chapters time, don't get mad 🙈😂

A few months went by and the pair were happy, the family was happier than ever, although something wasn't sitting right with Connie. She sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling, fiddling with her wedding ring, Hugo had his birthday a week ago and she swore she wasn't feeling great and then she took a test as it was negative. She chewed the inside of her cheek, she'd never had a problem conceiving, Jacob said she was panicking too much, but it something just didn't feel right.

She wiped her eyes hearing him come upstairs after being out, he came in quietly as she shut her eyes, getting undressed he slipped into the bed with her. A while later she opened her eyes again, seeing him asleep she carefully kissed his cheek and slipped out the bed, grabbing her robe and going downstairs making herself a drink, turning the tv on She sat watching tv quietly.

"Con?" He uttered, rubbing his eyes standing in the door way. "Afia woke and now she's back asleep, I can't sleep." She lied, he nodded coming to sit down with her. "Con, it's not about what I think it's about is it?" He questioned, looking at her. She shrugged sighing "Somethings not right Jacob." She sighed heavily, he patted his knee, to which she came and sat on, "Just relax about it... we agreed it will happen when it happens." "I know but... but I just wasn't expecting it to be so long." She groaned, letting a tear roll down her cheek, "Hey, beautiful, shh... What's this all about." He soothed, rubbing the tear away from her cheek. "What if I can't... I can't have anymore Jacob... I'm scared you'll leave me." She looked, trying to fight the tears but ultimately failing. He exhaled pulling her into him tightly, "We have Afia, Grace, Hugo and my brother... if we can't I'm going nowhere. Sweetcheeks, I wish you didn't let yourself get this upset." He sighed kissing her head, "Sorry." She sniffled, he kissed her head lovingly, he took her hand, "See remember when we made those vows Hm?" He questioned, fiddling with the ring, she nodded gently, "I promised to be with you forever... so guess what? I'm here to stay." She nodded gently, looking up and kissing him. "If you're worried we can go to the doctors alright Sweetcheeks?" She nodded smiling weakly.

Jacob sighed as he sat with Lofty, "You alright?" Lofty looked, he nodded "Yeah... Connie I'm not so sure." He looked, "You two okay?" Lofty questioned, he nodded "Yeah, She's getting herself into a right state and I don't know what to do." Jacob groaned, "What do you mean?" Lofty questioned, "We said, once we got married we'd try for another baby, but it's not happening and she's just getting all worked up... she's thinks I'm going to leave her... as if I'd be that stupid." Jacob exhaled, "I'm surprised she even wants another one, with my brother staying with us now... I just want her to stop being so upset Lofty-" "Jacob." Lofty looked, nodding his head, Jacob turned around "Sweetcheeks... it's not what it sounds like." Jacob sighed heavily, she nodded walking away, "Later." Lofty smiled.

He came into her room, "You don't have to speak to me, I just wanted to say, I wasn't saying I don't want a child with you again... I was saying I don't want you so sad about the fact it's not happening... it'll happen when the time is right." She looked to him "And what if the times never right?!" "Then we love the family we have... we love eachother." He spoke calmly, lowering as she sat in her chair, he took her hands "I just think we are you know, too focused on the idea of having another child when think about how Grace happened, how Afia happened... we wasn't thinking about it." "So what do you suggest?" She asked quietly, "I suggest, you cheer up and we stop trying... if it happens, it happens okay?" She nodded allowing him to hold her "I'm sorry for how I've been recently." He shook his head "Con... I get it, I just want happy Connie back all the time... not just when the kids are around okay?" He looked tucking hair behind her ear. She nodded smiling, "I love you." "I love you most." He smiled kissing her lovingly