Chapter 60

"So how do we plan on telling everyone." He questioned as they sat waiting, "I don't plan on telling them until Grace and Hugo know." He nodded "Okay." "Have you spoke to your Grandparents?" She looked, "Not yet." He exhaled, she nodded "Do we have to go back after this?" He questioned, "Yes." She looked, he sighed "I'd much rather be at home in bed too." She smiled, kissing him. Her name was called, he stood up taking her hand and pulling her up "Aye, might be back in time for Miss.Chase's lesson." He smirked, she rolled her eyes "You're an idiot... now go."

She squeezed his hand gently, the pair had tears sliding down their face as they watched their baby on the screen. "That's our baby Con." She nodded, looking to him. "Ours." She exhaled as another tear of happiness trickled down her cheek. He pressed his lips to her head, "I love you so much." She nodded, "I love you so much more."

After they collected their photos, they went back to the car. "It's weird that though, isn't it?" He spoke looking at the photo, "Oh how charming to talk about your child-" "No, I meant it's weird how our baby is inside of you, right now all the time." "I suppose." She smiled. "Sweetcheeks, we are having a baby." He cheered, lifting her up and spinning her around. She nodded smiling, "Everyone is going to think we're mad." She looked, "And they wouldn't be wrong now would they?" He chuckled kissing her.

"Now." She whispered as they four of them went into the house later that evening, he nodded kissing the back of her head, "Con, I promise they're going to be okay." "Don't promise." She looked, "Well I'm almost certain." She nodded with a brief smile. "Grace, Hugo. Can we talk with you in the living room?" They both nodded and skipped off into the living room.

"I promise that Jacob and I will love you the exact same, Okay?" They both nodded looking between the pair. "Jacob and I, well I'm pregnant." "Having a baby?" Grace questioned, Connie nodded, Grace's face lit up. "I hope it's a girl!" Connie laughed, hugging her. "Promise me you're okay?" She whispered, "I'm very very happy Mummy." She smiled, "Can I go upstairs now?" Connie nodded "Erm okay." Grace smiled before kissing her mothers stomach, "I can't wait to meet you." She giggled before rushing off. Connie looked up to Hugo who was sat quietly. "Will I be in the way now? Like I was with Kira." He asked quietly, "Come here." Connie smiled patting her knee, he came and sat on it looking to Connie. "You won't be getting in the way... There's just going to be a baby in the house too. I'll still love you and Grace aswell. Hugo, you won't ever get in the way." She smiled, he nodded wiping his eyes "I am happy... I just don't want to ruin everything." "Monkey, you won't ruin everything." Jacob smiled, Grace came back frowning. "Hugo?" "I always ruin things." He sighed, Grace came over and hugged him, "We don't think so." She smiled "Firecracker, Monkey... would you like to see a picture?" Jacob smiled, they both nodded, "And I promise you don't play to roughly to play with this baby." Connie whispered as Jacob got the scan photo. "I love you." He smiled hugging her, "I love you too." "And I love you!" Grace squeeled, Connie laughed pulling her up onto her other knee "I love you too." Jacob wrapped his arms around the three off them, making them all laugh. "And I love you all."

A while later Hugo and Grace went upstairs to play, lying on his bed. Their heads dangling off the edge and their legs in the air. "Hugo... Mummy isn't like Kira or your Daddy... she means what she said, I promise... You don't get in the way and she'll love us just the same." She smiled, he nodded "I know... I just worry I might." "Well you don't... you need to stop because you're now my brother and I don't like it when you are sad... You're not as fun." "Did you see Katie's hair?" He looked, she burst out laughing "It was so bad!" Hugo giggled, "She looked like one of the ugly sisters." Hugo continued to laugh, "You're the bestest brother ever Hugo and the bestest bestfriend." Grace smiled, "You're the bestest sister ever and the bestest friend ever too Grace." Grace sat up, "Come with me." She smiled taking his hand and guiding him downstairs.

"Mummy." Grace smiled cheekily, "Yes..." "Can we go to the shop and get Sweeties because you love us lots and lots." Jacob looked standing up, "I'll take you." He chuckled, "Get you're coat and shoes on." She looked to them. Grace went to get them and Hugo came over to them both. "I'm feeling much better now, You promise you're okay with me being here too?" "We are more than okay Monkey." Jacob smiled, "Then I'm more than happy too." He grinned "Hugo! Hugo! I can't get your other shoe!" Grace yelled, Hugo giggled rushing over to help.

"Told you so." Jacob winked, she rolled her eyes with a smile as he covered her lips with his. "I love you." She smiled, "I love you most." He smiled kissing once more before going to the shop with Hugo and Grace.