Chapter 145

"Jacob." She spoke gently, nodding her turned over to look at her, "Jacob." She stated louder, "Con?" "Not to alarm you or anything but my waters may have just broke." She groaned, swatching him leap up. "Con, you Okay?" "Jacob, I'm not dying Okay?" She stated, he nodded gently, "Charlie's on his way and the car is loaded anyway." She stated before she felt a contraction, leaning against the windows ledge sighing heavily, Jacob rubbing her back, "You've done this twice before, you got this." He soothed, "Doesn't mean it hurts any less." She snipped, rolling her eyes as he laughed. "How far apart are the contractions beautiful?" He asked, "I don't know, I've not been timing it, but it's closer than they were this morning." She groaned, "You've been in labour all day?" He asked panicked, "Like you said, I've got this."

"Connie you seemed to have done most of this on your own." The midwife uttered, Connie simply nodding as she squeezed Jacob's hand. "It's hurting Jacob." She whispered, kissed her head lightly "Just think about our baby boy beautiful." He uttered, "I've told you about that." She snipped, he laughed gently, "You're calmer than Afia." She uttered, "I know what's coming." He smiled, moving the hair from her face. "Connie, you're ten centimetres... We need to start pushing." "I can't do it. Jacob I'm too tired." She groaned, "Remember what I said, you've got this Con."

He smiled as she woke to his gently cries, "Jay." She spoke sleepily, he nodded moving him from the crib to her arms, a wide grin growing  on his lips as he watched her feed him. "Well Afia was a lot simpler." He spoke gently, "Because he kept slipping back." She groaned, "Starting out how means to go on." "A pain in the arse, Like his dad." "Constance Masters there are children around." He smirked, she shook her head laughing. "Charlie's bringing them in later." Connie nodded gently, she wriggle over nodding her head to the space she'd made, the midwife coming round. "Oh you are a natural." She smiled, Connie nodded gently, "Need any painkillers?" "No, I'm okay thank you."

She rested back against Jacob as she winded him, "Maddox suits him Muscles." She smiled, "You think?" She nodded slowly, as he placed a gentle kiss in her hair "I'm even more proud of you Sweetcheeks." He smiled, Connie smiling back.

The silence soon disappeared as chatter between Grace and Hugo erupted, "Hello." Connie smiled widely, The pair climbing onto the bed for Connie to hug them tightly, they peered I to the crib "Mummy he's small." Grace giggled, "You were all that small too." Connie smiled as Jacob handed Afia over who cuddled into her chest immediately." "I think someone missed their Mummy." Charlie smiled, Connie smiled back "Thank you Charlie-" "Anytime." "I wont be going into labour anytime soon, I can promise you that one." The three adults laughing. "Mummy whats his name?" Hugo asked, "Maddox." "That's a good name." He smiled.

Charlie sat holding him as Grace and Hugo crowded around, Connie smiling at the scene before her. "We're not doing bad for something that was forbidden Sweetcheeks." She smiled gently, "We aren't are we?" "I love you." He grinned, "I love you more." "Yet I love you most." "I love this more though." She states, Afia asleep on her chest while the other spoke with Charlie about Maddox, "You've given me something I never thought I'd have Muscles." She uttered, "Whats that?" He smiled softly, tucking some hair behind her ear, watching as she placed a gentle kiss to Afia's head, "A family... A truly happy and loving family." "What can I say?" He smirked playfully causing her to laugh, he moved forwards and claimed her lips "Ditto Sweetcheeks." He uttered. "Mummy Maddox pooed." Grace squirmed, "Never a moment of peace Muscles." She chuckled, "Just the way we like it." He smiled.

AHHHH!!
This is the finally part to this book and I hope it hasn't disappointed!
I'm sorry if people were still enjoying reading this but I just felt it was right to end it here as I could go on forever with this book but it would get really reparative so it's best I end it while people still enjoy it rather than interest be lost.

I want to say so much to everyone who has read this, you are all so lovely!! You have been amazing fans of it and I'm so so so grateful so thank you SO much. I do have another book in the works however I plan to focus on the others for a while. But thank you for being so kind and patient I know updates have been poor recently. Thank you SO much once again xx