Chapter 133

He hurried into her class room, not a care who was in there. "I can't do it." he uttered looking at her, she frowned looking to him, "Jacob?" "I can't do it Con, I can't remember anything... I'm going to mess it all up." he panicked, she lifted Afia up "Outside." she looked, he exhaled going out to the corridor, she looked to her class "Work." she snipped, stepping outside. "Sorry." he breathed, she nodded gently "Don't be... how long till the exam?" "Half hour till we have to be around there." Connie nodded, "You'll do just fine, trust me." she uttered, "I just don't want to mess this up... not for us-" "Hey, all anyone can do is ask for your best, you won't be letting anyone down okay?" he nodded gently, "You can revise in here if you want?" he nodded gently, "Thank you." 

"You need to get going." she smiled softly, he nodded standing up, "Pen?" she asked, he held it up "Check." he grinned, he kissed her deeply, still not caring who was around, his arms moving around her waist, "Jacob-" "I love you." she stated, "I love you too." she smiled, kissing him softly, "You'll be just fine Muscles." he nodded gently walking to the door, Afia waving, he smiled and lifted her up gently "Bye baby, be good for Mummy." he smiled kissing her head before rushing off out, "Alright, turn to page twelve!" Connie called over the chatter.

"How'd it go?" she asked sincerely, "Could have gone better." he sighed, she smiled cupping his cheeks, "Jacob, you do realise that I'm so proud of you already?" she asked, he nodded smiling, "I'm free to go home, I can take her-" "Or the both of us." he frowned, confusedly, "Your class is my last class, but you're all either revising or in an  exam." she grinned, he smiled, "I'm not revising-" "Jacob." "Connie my brain in fried right now." he sighed, she nodded, "Come on then." she smiled getting her things together.

She came and passed him the Coffee, sitting down, "I should be taking care of you." he looked, she shook her head, "You've looked after me enough recently." "You were sick." "And know you're stressed out." she smiled sadly, he placed his mug down moving to lie his head on her chest, she smiled running her finger tips, up and down his arm, the pair enjoying the peacefulness, as Afia played quietly "Sorry for just walking in earlier... I didn't think." "Did I seem bothered Mr.Masters?" she smiled, he laughed gently, "But Jacob... Don't ever get that stressed, what's the worst that could happen?  You fail and then resit... It's not the end of the earth." he looked to her "But I want to do well Con." "And you will... If you relax a little, I don't like you like this Muscles." he smiled gently, "I'm good." she nodded kissing him softly, as Afia toddled over, Connie lifting her up "What we going to do with Daddy Fifi?" Connie smiled, Afia moving to cuddle him. She tapped his thigh, "Just think... not long left now." she smiled, he hummed smiling as he placed a gentle kiss in Afia's hair.