Chapter 33

"So how is your love life?" Michael questioned, she rolled her eyes "I'm not going to dinner with you." She snapped, "Okay. Jesus, you and that kid had a row?" She scoffed "No. Just leave me alone Michale!" She yelled wandering off. Sighing heavily she swiftly made her way to her room colliding with some. "Sorry." She exhaled, not realising who it was. She frowned feeling a pair of hands on her hips, "You okay Beautiful?" She looked up smiling gently, she nodded "Yeah, you?" "Course I am." She exhaled seeing the other students stare, "Look you need to go to class." She whispered, he lent forwards to kiss her, but she just moved away going to her room.

Around twenty minutes later, her door opened and Jacob walked in shutting the door. "Up." He looked, "Jacob why aren't you-" "Just get up." "Jacob I'm not in the mood for this... I need to work." She sighed, "Connie. Just get up." She ignored him trying to work, "Fine... if you aren't going to get up." He groaned, taking the pen from her hand lifting her up "Put me down!" She demanded, "connie-" "Miss.Chase." She snapped, "Con?" He frowned, "Look... I'm not asking as Connie." She looked, he placed her down "Fine." He mumbled hurt, "I might not be home tonight." He added, walking to the door "Jac-" "No, no I get it... Miss.Chase." He snipped spitefully slamming the door on his way out. She slumped down in her chair, a couple of tears trickling down her face.

She sighed quietly walking out of Grace's room, she checked her phone once again. Not a single message from him, exhaling she called him making her way into the bedroom, sighing as it reached voicemail. "Hey... Um, I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now, but just let me know you're okay... I'm worried." She placed her phone on the bed changing before going down and lying on the sofa watching tv, crying gently knowing she'd messed up.

It was around midnight before he finally came back, quietly he removed his coat and shoes, he went to walk upstairs when he saw the light from the tv. He exhaled making his way into the living room, seeing her fast asleep with mascara down her face. He turned the tv off, coming over to lift her up. She rubbed her eyes gently as he placed her on the bed, "Jacob." She mumbled, "Connie... should I say Miss.Chase." He sighed sitting on the other side of the bed, she sat up, "Jacob. If you're going to be like this I might as well sleep in the spare room." "No don't worry I'll go." He snapped getting up and walking out, she threw herself back. Lying there before sobbing quietly.

Around an hour or so later, she got out the bed and made her way down the hall. Opening the door quietly she came and got in the bed, not realising he was awake. She moved into him, her cheeks still wet. "Why you here?" He asked coldly, "I couldn't sleep." She whispered, "Okay." She lay there a while, looking up "I'm sorry." She uttered, he nodded "Fine, I'm really sorry and I fucked up okay?! I fucked up and I know that, no need to be a dick about things!" She yelled getting up, he sat up taking her hand "sit." "No, I'm quite clearly not wanted here." She looked pulling her hand away.

He rolled his eyes getting up and standing Infront of her. "I'm sorry too." He looked, placing his hands on her hips like he had that morning. She looked and started to cry, "I'm so sorry." She sobbed, he pulled her into him "Hey, Shhh... beautiful don't cry." He whispered soothingly, his fingers running through her hair, kissing her temple.

"You going to tell me what was wrong today?" He asked, "It's just everyone was staring.... it just feels like the odds are stacked against us." She sighed, "That's because they are, I won't lie to you... but we're strong enough to fight those odds." She nodded and kissed him gently "I'm sorry... I love you so much." "I love you too and I'm sorry." "Also... You're making this bed, not me." She looked, he laughed "I can deal with that... Promise me one thing." "Anything." "We talk next time... not argue." She nodded "I promise." He smiled kissing her gently, "Sleep now beautiful." "You too Muscles."