Chapter 31

"So where is that friend of yours?" She questioned straddling his lap. "Gone to get his dinner so we have a little alone time." He smirked, his hands slipping into her trousers, gasping quietly at his touch, she held his wrist "And what if he walks in?" "A, he's not like that, he'll knock B, I'll tell him straight... I'm pleasuring my girlfriend." She set his wrist free, moaning as he slipped his fingers into her, gripping to his shoulders for stability. A large smirk forming on his lips as she came, wrapping her arms around his neck, she forced her head into his neck, slightly out of breath. "Am I good at that or am I good at that?" He chuckled kissing her temple, she laughed gently looking back at him. "How longs left of this alone time?" She smirked devilishly, "I'd say around ten minutes... if the que is long." She moved off his lap to her knees "Well that seems like ample time to me." She smirked, setting his erection free, a smirk growing on his face, soon dissolving as she took him in her mouth, hissing loudly she looked up at him as she moved slowly.

Walking to the door he came and wrapped his arms round her. "Jacob, I need to go and clean up." She looked, "Let me come with you... I can help out cleaning you up." He smikred kissing her neck, "Mmmm... Jacob, you can help me out tonight, every night this week... You're waiting for Lofty anyway." She stated, he pulled away whining, "But I want to play with you." He groaned, she cupped his cheeks, "tonight." She promised kissing him deeply.

She came back in and sat at her desk, frowning as she sat Lofty with an ice pack on his face. "Jacob..." He looked and came over "Yeah." He smiled, "That is the last time you do that to me here okay?" She looked, he nodded confused "Did someone see?" "No... My underwear is ruined." She groaned, "I'm sure it not... I'll buy you new ones." He smiled kissing her head. "I didn't mean it like that." She sighed, "I know." He looked, "Why has he got a ice pack?" Jacob rolled his eyes, "Cal and his little gang started on him... Look who saved the day." He smirked, she raised a brow "Is that why you're bleeding?" "What?" "Your cheek." He raised his hand to it, looking at his hand he saw the blood "Shit..." She rolled her eyes, going in her bottem draw and pulling out a small first aid box. "Why did you have to be the hero?" She groaned, "It's only a cut Con-" "It looks rather deep to me." She stated, standing up "Sit." She looked pointing to her chair, to which he complied.

"Sweetcheeks it's fine honestly." He looked, "This my sting a little." She looked, just before cleaning it. He gripped her hips, hissing loudly. "What even happened?" She looked, "They just punched him, I ho- fuck!- honestly don't have a clue how it got there." "And why haven't either have you gone and told someone-" "Johnson... Cal." Jacob looked, "Lofty?" She looked, "Jacob said it was pointless Miss.Chase." "Lofty you can call me Connie outside of lessons." She looked before continuing to clean Jacob's cut. "Con. I'm starting to think your fucking enjoying this." He groaned, "Maybe I am... serves you right for being a dick." She groaned, throwing the rubbish in the bin. He rolled his eyes, "I'm going to steri-strip it okay?" He nodded gently. Once she'd finished, she pressed her lips to his cheek gently, "All done." She smiled, he looked at her "Thank you." "Are you mad at me?" She frowned, "No, why would I be mad at you?" He questioned, she shrugged "You just seem-" She was silenced by his lips pressing to hers lovingly. She smiled gently sitting down on his lap, "I look stupid with these on my face." He laughed, she looked "Hmmm... I think you look rather handsome." She smirked, "You've always though that so your opinion doesn't matter." "Oh it doesn't?" "On this, no." She laughed and kissed him again. "I can't leave you alone for five seconds can I?" "It was more that five seconds." He smirked, "Don't get smart, or certain things won't be happening." She teased, the bell rang "And that is your que to leave." She laughed, making zero effort to move. "Con?" "Fine." She kissed him once again before moving, "See you at home." He smiled, she nodded with a smile.