Chapter 26

"Where's Miss.Chase?" Jacob questioned, "In a meeting." Mr.Beauchamp responded, "Don't even know where your girlfriend is tut tut... What's she like in bed?" Cal smirked, Jacob felt his blood boiling. "You're lucky I need to do something." He snapped before rushing out the class room to the office where Connie was.

"So Connie, you understand you're dismissed from work until this has been investigated?" Jeremy questioned, she nodded "Yes. I understand." She sighed, "It's just you don't seem to really care-" "I don't... I'm not about to apologise for loving someone... You have a wife, could you just stop loving her because someone told you not too?" "Well no, but this isn't quite the same-" Jacob burst in, slightly out of breath "Don't sack her, please... I'll move collage or anything." "Jacob... get out." Connie looked, "No." He stated, "Putting my feelings for Miss.Chase aside, she's a brilliant teacher and anyone who has been taught by her or has watched her teach knows that, You would be making a massive mistake. Run your stupid, dumb investigation... My grandparents have met Connie and know and are fine with it... She has a daughter you can't leave her jobless." "Mr.Masters, this is between Miss.Chase and I... don't you have a lesson." "Connie's but it's about me." "Jacob, just do as he says, no matter what you say it has to happen." She looked.

"I pushed for this relationship." He stated "And Miss.Chase should have kept things professional." "No, no... you get my grandmother down here and she'll tell you she's fine with us. Why does this bother you guys." He snapped "She marks your work, she grades it... she marks your coursework she may be bias-" "Fuck off... no she wouldn't be if anything I get it harder because she wants me to do well-" "Exactly my point." "Fine I'll go to another class, just don't let her lose her job please... I'm asking kindly you don't want to-" "Jacob!" She yelled, he looked to her "Don't go where I think you're going with that." She glared, he sighed "Please... don't let her lose her job." "See the thing is if this was the other way around it would be so different-" "No it wouldn't... Love is love sir... please, I'll get a different teacher." Jeremy sighed, "Fine... it's still being investigated, which by the way all your marked work has to be checked over to check it's been marked correctly-" "So?" "But, Miss.Chase you can keep your job. But I hear that the pair of you already posted your relationship on social media so good luck trying to teach today." He smirked, Connie sighed "Oh Jacob I will be wanting your Grandparents in for a meeting." "Fine by me... I've got Miss.Chase for a double today, where do I go?" He questioned, "I guess you'll have to be taught by her just for  today... off you both go."

"Jacob are you an idiot? I said it was fine." She snipped, "You were about to lose your job-" "I wasn't working until the investigation was over, that's not losing my job and anyway I said I was fine with that." "Oh yeah you're welcome Sweetcheeks." He mumbled, she stopped, making him look back. "Come on." He looked. She came over lacing their fingers, "You know I'm thankful... Sorry it's just been a stressful morning." "I can see that." He chuckled, "How bad is this going to be?" She questioned, "Pretty bad, but I'm here and like I said I'm not going anywhere." He smiled, she nodded "You haven't marked my work wrongly have you?" He questioned, she looked at him "No. Whenever it comes to your work I act like it's Cal's, then I have to fight the urge to fail you." She joked, he smiled gently. "I love you." "I love you too." Both of them oblivious to Jeremy who stood watching them, he kissed her gently. "Right let's do this beautiful." He smiled, she nodded and looked at their hands "Probably best you let go." He smiled.

"What's happening?" Michael questioned, "Doing my job, what do you think?" She questioned, "But-" "It's been agreed I work through the investigation... so you can go." She smiled through gritted teeth, he exhaled and left. Connie quickly checked where they were up too, before starting to teach. "Miss!" Cal yelled, Connie looked "Yes Cal?" "What it is you like about Jacob? Is it his young meaty co-" "Right. My personal life has nothing to do with any of you, so on more question about it and you're out." She snapped, "Broken up miss?" Cal smirked, "Caleb, out!" "No, Miss you can't do that! Mr.Jamerson said-" "Right now, I couldn't care what your uncle said. I don't want you in this lesson, so I suggest you get your work and a book and do it in your uncles office." "Nah, miss I'll be quiet. Please one more chance." She sighed not wanting to argue, "Sorry is that what Jacob says when he can't get it up." "Caleb out." She looked, "What I was apologising!" "You know what? This is collage not high school, class clown gets a little borning... just because you want to fail doesn't mean everyone else in this room does." "Cal just go-" "Jacob, don't you start." She glared, "Miss-" "No. Not here, not now." The room went silent and she carried on teaching.

Everyone left, looking back as Jacob came over to her. "Don't." She uttered quietly, he pulled her close "I'm sorry it was me you fell in love with and not someone-" She looked up at him frowning "Shush. I'm not sorry... I'm not even annoyed, I'm just stressed and not because I'm being investigated but what if they see I'm a bad teacher-" "You're not." He looked. "Sorry about earlier." "I get it, you can't let me do that because that would be showing favouritism, I know." "Will you come round later? You don't have to stay-" "Course I will gorgeous... You know, no matter what comes out of this I love you and I'm not leaving you?" She nodded hugging him tightly. "Remember that old woman." She laughed gently, "Is it bad that when Cal said is that what Jacob says when he can't get it up I wanted to reply with he has no issue getting it up." Jacob laughed kissing her temple. "How about you come to mine? We need to talk with my Gran and Grandad anyway?" She nodded gently "Alright, I'll come after I've picked Grace up... I'm sorry you have to go through all this." He shrugged "I couldn't care less... you'll just have to make it up to me." He whispered, she shook her head laughing before kissing him gently.