Chapter 121

"Alright, I hope you all had a good time away-" "I would have if you haddn't stopped me from chatting-" "Caleb shush for two minutes." Connie sighed, "Mr.Griffin will be taking your lesson today-" "Why?" "Caleb... let me finish and I'll probably of answered your question okay?" She sighed, continuing as he nodded "I have to be somewhere and I can't miss it... please just do as I ask." She looked around the room, the group nodding.

Jacob came over helping her get everything she needed, walking to the car with her, "You sure you want to do this alone?" He asked, she nodded "It's only the midwife." She smiled confidently, he nodded "Yeah but-" "It'll look suspicious if you come." She smiled, "I don't care... what times the appointment?" "Jacob-" "Two minutes... I'll get my stuff." She cupped his cheeks as his hands fell around her waist, "You need to be here okay?" "Connie." He whined, "Jacob it's not the scan... you aren't missing anything important." He sighed as she caressed his cheek, "I'll phone you." She smiled, he nodded claiming her lips, "Promise you're okay doing this?" "Promise... now go Mr.Masters." He laughed and kissed her once more, opening Afia's door, "Bye bye Fifi... be good." He cooed, waving his had, which she let go of her foot, waving back "Dada." She smiled, he smiled kissing her head.

"So how many will this one be?" The woman smiled as they went into the room, "Third, technically fourth-" "Miscarriage?" "Oh, no no, I've got an adopted son too." She smiled, the woman nodded with a warm smile, "We'll I'll just take some of the usual tests, I'm sure you know the drill." Connie nodded with a laugh. Once the tests we're done Connie sat back up, waiting quietly. "She's well behaved." The woman smiled, Connie nodded "She could be worse... a lot worse." The pair laughed, smiling at Afia Connie slipped her phone out the change bag seeing the texts from Jacob rolling her eyes, smiling.

"Well?" Jacob asked as soon as he answered,
"Oh hello." She mumbled,
"Con?" He sighed,
"Well you're a pain in the arse." She groaned walking outside,
"Connie is everything okay?"
"Yes Jacob... it's fine." She laughed,
He exhaled "You know I just panic."
"I'd never have guest." She uttered, "I'll talk at home, I need to get Afia in the car."
"Would you like a hand with that?" He asked
"Jacob don't be so bloody-" She stopped looking forward at him, seeing the smirk on his lips.

"Why are you here?" She asked, "How did you get here?" She added, he smiled handing her some flowers, "Jacob?" "What?" He laughed, "What are these for?" He shrugged, "I just wanted too." He smiled kissing her gently, moving his arms around her, she looked up to him "You shouldn't be here." "Why? You meeting with a secret man?" He teased, she frowned "No! Course not. Why would you even-" "Con, it was a joke." He smirked, kissing her. "You best had of been an all... I'm not an idiot." She smiled, kissing him, "I certainly don't meet him at the hospital with Afia... just hotels." She smirked, he shook his head laughing, "It's a good job Mrs.Masters that I know you're joking." "And how do you know I'm joking?" "Because I'm good enough and too irresistible." He smirked rubbing his hands up and down her side, she rolled her eyes "I wouldn't go that far." "Hm... I would." "Course you would... now I believe I need to drop you back off... I have a hot date planned at a hotel." She smirked, he slapped her arse as she turned around "That hot date being me." He quipped, "Why would I be going to a hotel with you?" She smirked getting I to the drivers side as he put Afia Inn the car.

She pulled the cover over her tighter, "So that better than the hot hotel date?" He questioned, she shook her head laughing, "Hmmm... I'll have to think about it." She smirked, looking to him, "Think about it?" He scoffed, "You'll have to think about it?" He repeated, laughter in his voice, "I'll give you bloody think about it." He smirked, starting to tickle her, "Jacob!" She squeeled, he laughed as she wriggled around, soon stopping as her phone buzzed, "That'll be James asking where I am." She smirked, grabbing her phone, he laughed, "Well you best be off then hadn't you?" He smirked playfully as she moved back into him, "Hm... I suppose... shame it's only Ric telling me how your class were." "Well then... I guess I'll have to impress you and show you how bad this James is." He teased slipping the phone from her hand, placing it on the side. "We don't have long." She uttered as he kissed her neck, "Afia might wake-" "Be quiet then." He smirked, she rolled her eyes "easy for you to say Mr.Masters." He smiled kissing her "That good aye?" She hummed gently, "I already knew that." He smirked, she rolled her eyes, their lips meeting Hungrily.