Chapter 57

She lay pressed up against him, his hand running up and down her side. "What was your first time like?" "What?" She looked, "You know what I'm talking about." He chuckled, she smiled "Akward." She stated, he laughed, "It wasn't even that pleasant... neither of us had a clue what to do, the lead up was awful, everything seemed to go wrong, I surprised we even ended up having sex." She chuckled, "I hope I wasn't that bad." He chuckled looking at her, "What?" She frowned, he simply nodded "Yeah... I've never had sex with anyone but you." She nodded and moved up to kiss his cheek, "For the record, you seemed to know exactly what you were doing." He laughed turning on his side and wrapping his arms around her, "I love you." He looked, "I love you too." She smiled kissing him.

"He says anything-" "I know, I'll tell you." She smiled, he tucked some hair behind her ear. "Promise?" "Promise." He kissed her gently, "Don't make me go to Mrs.Peirce." He groaned, she laughed, "This isn't funny-" "It is." She smirked, "Now off you go... I have a lesson-" "They aren't here yet." "Mr.Masters, do I have to yell at you?" "Hm... please do." He smirked, his hand sinking, she swatted it away playfully. "No." She looked, he sighed. "Will you tell her to stop picking on me?" He pouted, Connie rolled her eyes laughing. "It doubt she picks on you Muscles." "Fine then." He mumbled folding his arms, "Stop whining and go to class." She chuckled, cupping his cheeks, unfolding his arms, he held her hips. "Off you go." She smiled kissing him once more. He sighed, "You're lucky, lucky I love you." "Mm... likewise." She smiled.

After her class was over she made her way to the Staff room, to get a coffee. "Late night?" Michael questioned, "Don't speak to me." She sighed, "Why are you being a bitch?" He snapped, "Why?! Why am I? Oh I wonder, you called me a whore!" She yelled, "C-" "No, don't speak to me unless it's to do with work, I don't care, leave me alone." She glared. As she went to walk out he grabbed her arm, "Michael get off you're hurting me!" "Hear me out." He demanded, "I don't want to! Get off!" She continued to yelled, pulling her arm free she quickly made her way to her room, shutting the door and locking it, she sat at her desk.

He tried to open the door to walk in, finding it was locked "Sweetcheeks?" He called, "Jacob come in." She called back, "I would... but it's locked." "Oh yeah, sorry." She replied unlocking it, quietly going to sit back down, her coffee now cold. "Gorgeous?" He looked, shutting the door again. She hummed gently, her eyes fixated on the cup. "What's happened?" "Nothing." She mumbled, looking to him "Do you have anymore classes today?" He shook his head "No, I'm all done." She nodded and pulled her coat on, standing up she grabbed her things. "Can we go home?" She looked at him, he nodded slowly, worry crossing his face. "Con?" "I just want to go home." She stated, he nodded following her out to the car.

Going into the house, she went and got Simba, lifting him up she carried him up into their bedroom. Changing she got into bed, Jacob sighed going into the kitchen and making two hot chocolates, before going up into the bedroom. He looked at her, seeing her lay stroking Simba. Placing hers down, he went to his side doing the same thing before getting in with her. "Thank you." She looked, he nodded. "Ready to talk to me yet?" "There's nothing to talk about." He hummed "Then where's that from?" He questioned, raising a brow. She pulled the quilt over her arm, "I must have just banged it-" "Bullshit." He stared. "Jacob, I'm serious." She sighed, "Being serious doesn't mean it's the truth... talk to me please Connie... is it something to do with what I told you last night?" She looked at him shaking her head "No, course it's not." "Well then what is it?" "No, because you're just going to lose it and I don't want you to that, it's fine." She exhaled.

"I won't, please just tell me Connie... I want- need to know you're okay." "I told you I'm fine." "And I want to know the truth about how you've got that bruise." He sat up, "I told you... what do you control me know is that it?" She snapped, lying to him wasn't something she enjoyed. He got out the bed, "Fine, if that's what you think... I'll go." He exhaled filling a bag with some clothes, she watched him the tears threatening to fall. She sighed as he went out the room, quickly getting up she followed him out. "Jacob!" She yelled from the top of the stairs making him look up, she rushed down wrapping her arms around his neck "Don't." She whispered, he held her tightly "I don't want too but you've made it perfectly clear-" She pressed her lips to his, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... Don't go... I love you so much." He nodded sighing "Why did we even get to this point?" "I don't know, I hate arguing with you... lying to you." She whispered, "Then tell me. I hate it too." "But I know you, I know you're going to get mad and I don't want that, I don't want you doing something stupid because of me." "I won't, Connie please." He begged. She looked down sighing, "Michael... we had some words, he didn't insult me but I told him not to speak to me and I went to walk out... he grabbed my arm that's all... It just shook me up." She exhaled looking up to him, seeing his jaw clenched. "Please, leave it." "Connie, he's hurt you." She shrugged, "It doesn't mean you need to do anything... please I just want to lie in bed... with you, if you'll come back to bed." He looked down at her, nodding. "I'm sorry." He looked, "What for?" She asked quietly, "Going to leave-" "Shut up, please. What I said was awful." He shrugged, cupping her cheeks he kissed her, "I love you." he smiled "I love you too."