Chapter 75

"Why does it feel like I'm growing every second of everyday." She groaned looking at herself in the mirror, he kissed her shoulder as he walked past "You looks beautiful." He stated pulling his top on, "I don't feel it." She sighed, "Well guess what?" He spoke turning her to face him, "What?" She looked, "You're beautiful." He grinned kissing her, "Now are we going on this walk?" He questioned, "Woah, we?" She raised a brow, "Yeah." He chuckled, "Because it's going to help my back." She groaned, "Here's an idea, you can wear your trainers." He smirked, she glared for a few seconds before softening her gaze. "You know, you are so lucky I love you." "Ditto." He smiled.

"Grace, Hugo don't go running far. Mummy won't be able to walk fast enough." He whispered as he helped them put their coats on, "Mummy's getting so... big." Grace giggled, "Firecracker, don't go telling Mummy that." He looked, "I won't Smelly." She smiled, he tickled her gently causing her to burst out in fits off laughter. "You three ready?" Connie smiled holding Simba's lead.

They took a slow stroll through the woods, stopping off at the pub to get a drink and so Connie could rest "How long till the baby comes?" Hugo smiled, "Not long now." She smiled, Hugo nodded "Will Kira of had her baby?" He asked, Connie nodded "More than likely." He nodded again looking around before nudging Connie gently, "Is that Debbie?" He whispered pointing her out. Connie stared for a moment seeing she was with a man, Jacob and Grace came back "Hugo, I've got your drink." She giggled handing him the fruit shoot. "Jacob, maybe we should go." Connie looked "Why?" He frowned, she exhaled pointing to his gran. He started for a little while, looking back He shrugged "Nah, we can stay right here." He smiled, "You sure?" She asked, he nodded smiling.

"Any clue who it was?" She asked as they strolled back, "Sadly, I know exactly who it is." He groaned, "Who?" She looked, "Caleb's dad... she's old enough to be his mother-" "Let's not insult anyone on age." Connie looked seriously, "What, you're not old enough-" "Shush." He held his hands up "Okay, okay." She took his hand, squeezing it gently "You sure you're okay?" "How could I not be?" He smiled kissing her head, "Don't do that... put that front up." She begged, "Fine I'm pissed... I want to go there and kill the guy but I'm not going to, I'm fine." She nodded quietly.

Connie had gone upstairs for a lie down, Grace and Hugo playing in the garden with Jacob. "So what would you like to do this evening?" Jacob smiled kicking the ball to Grace gently who kicked it to Hugo. "Films." Hugo smiled "And Pizza!" Grace cheered, "I suppose if mummy wants too we can do that." He smiled, "You know you are one of the bestest people ever." Grace smiled fondly "We love you lots." Hugo grinned, the pair rushed over to hug him tightly and for some reason it had brought a tear to his eye, "I love you both too." He smiled kissing their heads, "Now who wants to play hide and seek?" He smiled, "Your it." Grace called before they both ran off inside the house to hide, he counted down from ten before going to find them, feeling rather happy and loved.