Chapter 120

AN: Sorry this was short but I'm in the middle of packing, hoping the next chapter will be longer xx

"Caleb don't even think about it." Connie glared as he stood staring at one of the reception staff, "Don't what?" He asked innocently, "You know what." She quipped, "Mrs lighten up." He begged, "It's nine in the morning and I've had little sleep... I'll pass." She groaned rubbing her face, Jacob strolling back, pushing the pram, "Nice walk?" She asked, he nodded smiling, kissing her. "Or... Mrs... she looks around your age, come on it's not that big of a deal, you two are together." "Together." She mocked, laughter escaping her, "Married." She smiled up at Jacob, "Yeah well whatever... you get my point-" "No Caleb... You're staying right here." She snipped "We go home today." He grinned, she hummed fondly "Just one more museum."

"How was that?" He asked kindly as they got on to the coach, "Better than yesterday... I just want to see my other babies and my own bed." She whined, he smiled "Soon Sweetcheeks." She hummed seeing Afia asleep, tucking her feet under herself and cuddling Jacob. "They've nearly been together two years." Elle whispered, "I wouldn't call it nearly... it's like next September." Robyn "That's not that far away." Elle retorted, "Anyway, your point is?" Elle shrugged "It's weird that they are still so in love... Jacob usually gets bored." "Usually. This probably is different." "It's guess." She exhaled.

Arriving back they were quick to get to her car and drive to Nadia's, the child minders. Knocking on the door, Nadia opened smiling "Nice time?" "It's suppose." Connie smiled kindly, "Well they've been good as gold." Connie nodded, watching as she called them. Grace and Hugo shot out, nearly knocking her off her feet as they hugged her tightly, "Have I been missed?" She asked, "Yes!" Hugo called, "Lots!" Grace added, "I've missed you both so so so much." Connie smiled kissing their heads and squeezing them tightly, "What do we say to Nadia?" "Thank you!" They both smiled, "Go on... Jacob's in the car." She smiled, they nodded skipping of to meet him. "And how's Lucas?" Connie smiled, he nodded "Good... Thank you Nadia." He smiled sweetly, "High Five?" Connie smiled to him, he shook his head, quickly moving to hug her, she looked down at him, smiling while moving her arms around him, "I think Jacob and I could stretch to a few games on your xbox... one Hugo and Grace are in bed?" She whispered, he nodded smiling "I'd like that." Connie smiled.

"Seems like only you get hugs... I just end up with high fives." He groaned, she rolled her eyes laughing, as she began to drive home. "Oh yeah Con... I have my test this weekend?" "What test?" She asked, "Driving." "Oh yeah... sorry I-" "I know." He laughed, she smiled "It's so nice to have them back." She whispered, listening to them chatter, he smiled placing his hand on her thigh, "It's perfect." He uttered, "Agreed." She smiled.

"Dinner!" Connie called up the stairs, the four coming down stairs, "I'm going to win Smelly!" Grace yelled at Jacob, "Firecracker, careful." Jacob looked seriously, she nodded not really listening as she leaped onto through chair, Lucas quickly following, along with Hugo. "You know Mr.Masters... You're a bad influence." Jacob laughed kissing her cheek "Wouldn't have me any other way through." "Hmm... I suppose not." She smirked, serving the plates up. The group sitting and chatting about the past few days.