Chapter 63

AN: Just finished my final performance and I'm on a buzz so I thought I'd write xx

She sat in the meeting on the Monday, she exhaled as the room fell silent for a moment. "Miss.Chase, anything to add?" Jeremy questioned, she looked down at her note book, "Erm... I think we've covered everything." She mumbled, "Okay well-" "Actually, there is one thing." She looked, "Go on." "Ja- I'm pregnant." She looked, "You're what?" "I think you heard, unless you've become deaf." She quipped "What are you going to do?" Michale questioned, she looked to him instantly scoffing. "Have a child, what do you think?" She quipped, grabbing her things and storming off to her room.

Jacob looked up from his work, "Sweetcheeks?" He questioned, as she threw her bag down, "Can I have-" "A hug?" He smiled, she nodded looking to him "Come." He smiled, she came and sat on his knee. She sighed heavily, "I told them... Michale asked what am I going to do? I swear he's a inept-" "Sh, ignore him beautiful." She nodded kissing him, "I love you." She smiled, "guess what?" "What?" "I love you most." She rolled her eyes grinning widely, "You know, I wish everyone saw this side to you Sweetcheeks. But then I don't because I remember how lucky I am to see it." "Don't." She chuckled, fighting the urge to cry. "Are you sure about telling everyone?" He asked seriously, he nodded "As sure as I'll ever be." She smiled kissing him once more, she looked down to his work "Need any help?" "As a matter of fact I do." He smirked, kissing her neck as his hand ran up her thigh, a moan Leaving her lips. "Class starts soon." She groaned with sheer arousal, "Well then let's not waist time Miss.Chase."

She hand her arms around his neck, smiling, after they had fixed themselves. "Don't tell me, we gotta stop that-" "No." She smirked, kissing him lovingly, not caring about the people filtering in. "Can we go to the grave this weekend?" He asked quietly, she nodded "I love you." She uttered, "I love you more Sweetcheeks." He grinned, she kissed him again "You should go and sit down." She smirked, "Hm... I'll think about it." He grinned, smoothing her hair down, cupping her cheeks. Kissing her head gently, he exhaled "Five more seconds." He added, she rested her head on his chest, staying there savouring the moment.

Finally, he went to his seat as everyone had arrived. She quickly pulled up the task and explained what to do. "Connie can I have a word?" Michael asked, poking his around the door, "I'm teaching." She looked seriously, "Please... I want to apologise about this morning." "I thought I told you to leave me alone." She sighed, "Fine." He snapped, "Oh just to let you all know, your tutor will be going soon, she's got pregnant." He added looking to the class, she looked at Jacob seeing the anger on his face. She quickly looked over to Michael, "Thanks for saving me the job of telling them." She smiled, he slammed the door going off. She sat at her desk ignoring the questions flying around the room. "Work." She looked, getting on with somethings herself.

"So Miss, Jacob, do you two not know about contraception? Or does it not feel as good Jacob?" Cal sniggered, she rolled her eyes looking to Jacob who had his Jaw clenched, "Jacob." She looked "Co-" "No, don't... the lot of you get on." "Miss." "Caleb I don't need to answer to you okay?" She exhaled, "Hormones in full force Miss?" "Caleb, please do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up." Jacob snipped, "He can't talk to me like that!" "Whatever." She groaned standing up and going out the class, Jacob following her. "Beautiful?" "I'm going to get a drink, get back in there and finish or I'll keep you back." She called continuing to walk, "I wouldn't mind that." He smirked, she looked to him, "Not for that reason." She laughed throwing the pen that was in her hand at him, "Put that on my desk... idiot." He slipped it into his pocket, rushing over he lifted her up causing her to laugh. "What did you say?" "Idiot... No put me down and go back before I get blamed for showing favouritism." "But I am your favourite." He pouted, she laughed, leaning her head down she kissed him "I think we know that, but I cannot show it in class Muscles." He sighed putting her down, "I can't wait to leave." "Hm... you say that now." She looked, without warning he kissed her fiercely pushing her back against the wall, "Jacob." She uttered, he pulled back "Later?" "Later." She confirmed, he smiled kissing her lovingly, he moved his hand over her stomach, "I can't wait for our person to be here." She laughed "our person? You mean child." "Same thing." "Sure..." "It is, basically." She shook her head laughing "Idiot... Anyway, I wanted a drink so let me go and get one and get back to class!" "Oh God, bossy you does things to me it shouldn't." "Jacob... Stop, you no I'm bad at resisting you so stop making it harder." "Same to you, stop making it harder." "Jacob!" She squirmed, a flush of colour overcoming her as he chuckled, "Right, I'll go." He laughed, kissing her once more before walking in the opposite direction back to her room.