Chapter 18

Jacob came round that evening, bringing the food they had asked for. Grace skipped over, "I drew you a picture at school!" She cheered handing it too him, he knelt down taking it "Thank you Firecracker... I'll put it on my wall." He smiled, "That's you, then me and Mummy... In the park." She smiled pointing it all out, "I love it." She smiled warmly before rushing over to the table. "Good evening Miss.Chase." He smirked, kissing the back of her neck as she dished the food out, "You're making this highly difficult." She mumbled, "Look a second." She turned her head to face him, to which he kissed her "Now you can continue." He smirked, she shook her head smiling.

"So, what happens on film night?" Jacob questioned as they all ate, "We watch a film." Connie smirked, he narrowed his eyes "Very funny... What are we watching tonight?" "Princess and the frog!" Grace squeeled, Jacob smiled looking to her "It sounds wonderful." She nodded "It is." She added before continuing on to eat. "Gracie, once you've eaten you go upstairs and pick your pyjama's and then I'll be up for a bath okay?" She nodded a little. "How was the rest of your day?" Jacob looked, she nodded with a small smile "Yeah, um good... I'm sorry about today-" "Hey, I get it." He smiled covering her hand with his, "I'm going... Mummy can you get Simba from the car, please." She looked climbing off the chair, "I will after your bath." Connie looked, she nodded going off to her room. "I take it she likes Disney?" Connie rolled her eyes with a nod, "You so like it too." He smirked, "It's Disney everyone likes it." He chuckled.

After bathing Grace, the pair came down, Grace holding her blanket. "Mummy, will you get Simba?" "Five minutes." Connie smiled, "You go in the living room." Connie added, Grace skipped off sitting down on the couch. Connie went into the kitchen to make the popcorn, "Con... you go and get her teddy, I can microwave." He smiled, "Thank you." She smiled grabbing her keys and quickly going to get her Simba teddy.

The three sat curled up on the sofa, watching the film. Half way through Grace got up and came to sit on Jacob's lap, cuddling her teddy and him. Connie looked up, "It's fine." He whispered to her, pulling the blanket over Grace properly. Connie kissed his cheek gently, "Don't get too jealous." He whispered, "Of a three year old, who happenes to be my daughter? Not really that worried." She laughed, still in a hushed tone. "Only issue is, I can't get any popcorn." She smirked and picked the bowl up eating some, "Sweetcheeks... please." He smiled, "I'll have a think." "Mummy, shush." Grace frowned, Jacob bit his lip trying his best not to laugh. Connie rolled her eyes and fed him some, "Happy now?" "Very." He smiled.

The film came to and end and Connie sat up properly, looking to her daughter, who lay on Jacob fast asleep. She stood up going to lift her, "I can do it, I don't mind." He smiled, "No, no it's fine." She smiled, "It'll take two minutes." He looked lifting her up, "Thank you." She smiled, "Where is her room?" "The one that has Grace on it." She smirked, he glared at her "Smart." "Thank you." She teased, watching as he took her upstairs, while she cleared everything up.

"Thank you for coming." She looked as he came back down, he smiled "Who said I'm leaving yet? Unless you want me too?" She shook her head "Not really." She smiled, "Well then I'll stay... I'll stay over?" "Collage?" "I can walk from here Con." "I have to leave earlier than what you usually would." "Well then, so do I. I can go and meet up with a friend." She nodded, "As long as you're okay with it, I don't mind you staying one bit." She smiled, "I'm perfectly fine with that... How about we have a bath?" She smiled warmly.

He lifted his hand over her stomach watching as the water droplets fell on it. "This is one of my favourite things, bathing with you." He stated, she smiled moving his arms to wrap around her "Likewise Muscles." He kissed her neck. They lay there quietly for a while before washing and lying back down, "Thank you." Connie whispered, "Stop saying thank you." "I mean with Grace... You've been really nice with her-" "What else do you expect me to be with her? Horrible? She's far to sweet for that." She shook her head "No, I know I didn't mean it like that... I just meant you don't have to treat her as nicely as you do, some men usually see her as a bit of a hindrance and I just presumed with you being young you'd see her like that, but in fact you don't... You treat her really well." She spoke, "Well those men a pricks... They know before they get with you, you have a child and if they aren't willing to take her on too then, they aren't willing to take you. You two come as a package and you're two of my favourite people." He spoke gently, "Take me too bed." She looked, "Certainly."

He pushed her back against the bed, "I love you." She uttered as he kissed down her collar bone, he moved back her lips, claiming them gently "I love you too." He smiled as his hand skimmed her inner thigh.