Chapter 19

"Up." She looked, he rolled on to his back groaning, "It's early, "I did warn you." She smirked, he rubbed his eyes, focusing on her dressing, he got out wrapping arms around her. "No, no, no, no, no, no." He spoke, kissing her neck, "What?" She laughed, looking In the mirror, "Knowing what you're wearing underneath you're clothes... I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you." He grunted, "Well you're going to have to learn a little self restraint Muscles... especially if this is to become a regular situation." She uttered as he kissed down her shoulder, his hand sinking lower. She swiftly grabbed it, "I know what you are doing." She smirked, "Mm.. that so?" He questioned, his breath tickling her spine "And you have fifteen minutes." She quickly looked, letting his hand free.

"This morning was amazing... a sight I could get quite use too." He whispered as she pulled up a few Streets from where he was meeting a friend, "Hm... that so?" He nodded, "I won't be able to think about anything else." He smirked "Well, you best be able to focus, I don't fancy the idea of your Gran coming after me when you fail." "You'll pass me it's fine." He looked, "I wouldn't chance it Muscles." She smirked, kissing him. "See you in class, Miss." She narrowed her eyes, he chuckled and turned to Grace, squeezing her foot, removing her from the toy she played with "Bye Firecracker." "Bye Jacob." She smiled, he kissed Connie once again, "I love you, see you later." "See you later, I love you too." She smiled watching him get out, waved to them as she drove off, "Let's get you to Nadia's." Connie smiled, "Okay." Grace smiled.

After dropping Grace off ad Nadia's, who would then take her to school, she made her way into work. She sighed, sitting in the staff room as they had a staff meeting. "Connie, how are you settling in?" Jeremy Taylor asked, "Fine." She smiled, he nodded "And that student, Jacob? Isn't causing you anymore trouble?" She bit her lip fighting the urge to smirk, "No." She smiled confidently, "Actually, he's one of the quieter ones now." She added, he nodded, "Seems like that's only for your class." Mr.Jamerson commented, she raised a brow "He's turning up late, messing around on corridors, thinking he owns the place... basically doing whatever he wants, oh and he missed a full week, he is going to fail flat out." He sniggered, "He was off because his mother died." Connie snipped, the quiet chatter disappearing, the room falling silent. "And if we tell a student they are going to fail, they aren't going to bother trying are they?" She looked to him, Michael smirked a little. "Right... well, I think we are done here." Jeremy commented, Connie was the first to stand up and leave, hoping no one would comment.

She'd been off with him that lesson, knowing it was lunch next, she waited for everyone to leave, but him as usual. She shut the door firmly, the blinds still being shut. "What are you playing at?" She looked seriously, he frowned "Sweetcheeks?" "No, no. Don't Sweetcheeks me Jacob." She looked, "Connie, what have I done?" She exhaled "This morning, you popped up in conversation." "Why?" "Well, Taylor wanted to know if you were giving me anymore grief, which I replied with no, because you haven't... but then I hear what you're like everywhere else." She glared, "Being late has to stop aswell." She added, "What am I like?" He questioned rolling his eyes, "To shorten it down, you apparently think you own the place, doing whatever you want." "Yeah... Course I do. Don't tell me Mr.Jamerson? Connie, you and I are together... I'd rather not draw attention to myself... the guy hates me, I'm not pinning the blame on anyone, I may have messed around a few times, but other people were too. And I've only been late once since coming back and I was helping you clean-" "Really?" "Fine... I wanted to see why my girlfriend was upset, shoot me down." He sighed, grabbing his bag. "Jacob... where are you going?" She asked quietly, "I wouldn't want to be late for my next class." He snapped, "You still have twenty minutes." She frowned, "Maybe I just don't want to be here right now." He looked, before leaving.