12.5

Charlie looks at the dashboard and she starts tapping her fingers against the door. "Can't you drive faster? I don't want to be late for my date with Hayden."

I stop at a red light and turn towards her. "I'm not going to speed to your place so you can make it on time for your date. Why don't you call him and tell him that you're running late."

She crosses her arms. "I can't. He knows that I spend most of my time at home playing candy crush."

The light turns green and I cross the intersection. "Did you tell him that you had a photo shoot this afternoon?"

She shakes her head. "I don't want him to know about that. Just in case it doesn't work out."

I grab her hand. "It's going to work out. My boss told me that she will hire Shawn, Bradley and you if I model alongside you. It's a package deal for our family."

"Are you going to do it?"

I sigh. "Yeah, I want to get you all out of Mom and Dad's hair. They keep complaining to me about how our brothers are slobs. She wants them out of the house a couple hours a day instead of sitting in the family room playing C.O.D."

"That's a great game. I used to play against our brother, but they always kicked my ass."

I pull the car in front of my sister condo.

She brought the place after she got the lead role in a TV show, but it was cancelled after the 13th episode.

After that she didn't land a role as her manager wasn't competent in her job and my sister went unnoticed.

She tried to revive her career, but no one wanted to give her a chance in Hollywood.

I just hope her becoming a model will help revive her career.

She deserves good things to happen to her.

Charlie hugs me. "Thank you." She shuts the door and runs into the building."

I back out of the parking lot and head towards home.

At the house I see Evan's car in the garage.

Before I park the car Evan walks down the stairs with his brother. He stops at the bottom step.

I step out of the car and walk over to him. "Hey,"

Evan hugs me. "I just heard that you have agreed to become a model for Butler industries. What made you decide to do it?"

A smile spreads across my face. "I get to work closely with you and my siblings. Charlie, Shawn and Bradley wouldn't have been hired if I didn't agree to it."

"We should celebrate your new job tonight. I'm taking you out for dinner. There's a dress on the bed I want you to wear."

This is our first dinner together since the fake engagement. I hope this one will go smoothly.

Evan rubs the back on his neck. "I got us a table at Dante's."

That's a great restaurant.

Dante's is the five star restaurant that all the celebrities go to.

You have to book at least a couple weeks in advance to get a table their.

I heard Dante has a VIP table that's set in a secluded part of the restaurant and he keeps the table free for his friends.