First Day On Set

Today is my first day on set and I will be spending the first half of the day filming with my on screen brother (Stephen Amell) and father (Vin Diesel).

I'm looking forward to starting the day with my on screen family who are proving to be like family to me.

I have met up with them a couple of times before today, with there families and they are great people.

Evan spent time with them as well and he told me that he's looking forward to having a couple kids running around like them.

I pull the BMW into the parking lot of Universal Studios. I find a parking spot close to a gate.

Climbing out of my car I grab my handbag and make my way to the side that actors and workers of Universal can use.

A guard looks at me as I approach. "You're not allowed..." he cuts himself off as he sees the all access card that I have. "Hi, Miss Houston. I'll be the one to escort you to Studio 11."  He sits in the driver's seat of the buggie.

I climb in next to him and I see a budge above his head.

The name on it reads Clarke.

He had dark hair, blue eyes that reminds you of the sky on a clear day, tanned skin from the amount of time he spends outside and he has a tattoo, that I can't make out as his shirt covers most of it.

Looking away from him I take notice of the other Studios we pass on the way to mine.

I see Dwayne Johnson and Alexandra Daddario walk out of one of the studios. "Stop the buggie."

Clarke stops the buggie and o climb off it.

I'm a huge fan of Dwayne and Alexandra and I can't believe that their both here at the studio.

I climb off the buggie as Alexandra looks up and a smile spreads across her face.

She taps Dwayne. "That's Ariana Houston. She's the girl that's go the huge billboard on the buildings." She walks over to me and she holds her hand out to me. "I'm Alexandra."

I smile. "I know. I'm Ariana which you already know. What are you filming here?"

"San Andreas 2."

"Cool, I loved the first movie." Looking at Dwayne I say. "I wish you could save me." I wink at him.

He laughs. "It's a shame we don't have you on our set. You'd brighten our day."

I look towards studio 11. "I'm filming something in Studio 11."

Dwayne stands besides us. "I heard about the new movie. People are already talking about Evan and you. They are looking forward to seeing what the two of you are capable of."

A smile spreads across my face. "Evan's great at what he does. I'm alright, but the director of the movie thinks I'm great and he hired me to be the lead in this movie after he gave me a small role in a movie that Evan was filming at the time."

A guy walks out of the studio and he looks at Dwayne and Alexandra. "Alex, Dwayne. I need you in the studio now."

Alex hugs me. "I'll see you around."

"Yes, you will." I climb into the buggie and Clarke takes me to the studio.

When I get to the studio Robert, Vin and Stephen are waiting outside.

Vin walks over to the buggie and he helps me off it.

"Thanks, Vin."

He nods.

Looking behind him I see Ian Somerhalder and he smiles when he sees me. "Ariana,"

I wave at him. "Hey, Ian."