22.

It's Saturday night and I'm getting ready for the party at Rafael's place.

My hair is in curls and its in a half up and half down style. Two curls are at the side.

I smack my lips together after I apply the pink gloss to my lips. I can smell the strawberries from the gloss.

Evan loves the gloss I wear.

When we were in high school I was blueberry lipgloss and Evan leaned over to me. He sniffs me.

"Why are you sniffing me, Evan?" I
Ask.

"You smell like blueberry's."

I laugh. "Of course I do. I'm wearing you, idiot."

"What do you mean you're wearing?"

I point at my lips. "The blueberry's you're smelling is coming from my lipgloss."

He face turns red. "Oh," Evan looks at my lips. "Can I have some?"

I pull the gloss out of bag, but before I can give it to him his lips are on mine.

He pulls away after a couple of seconds. "Thanks,"

My lips are still tingling from when he kissed.

I can't believe he did that.

One of his many suitors approached and he stood up. He spoke to her for a bit before he turned back to me. "I have to meet the guys for a game of football. I'll meet you after school, Ari."

"Bye,"

He walked away with the girl.

Evan walks into the room. He looks at me. "You look beautiful, Ari."

I feel my face heat up and I look at the ground in embarrassment. "Thanks," I mutter.

The next second my face is in his hand and he lifts my face to meet his eyes. "Never look away from me when I compliment you. I love seeing what I do to you." He kisses the top of my head. "Tonight is our first engagement with a room full of important people. I'm looking forward to showing you off, Ari."

A smile spreads across my face. "Me, too." His tie is crooked and the knot isn't done properly. "First I need to fix this tie."

Lifting the collar up on his shirt I pull the toe off him. I undo the knot.

Putting the tie on I make sure the wide end is on my right side and the smaller on my left side and then twist the wode end around and then thread it through.

Pulling the knot up a bit I pull it off from me and place it on Evan.

I pull his collar down and adjust the knot.

He puts on a pair of gold cuff links that his mother got him for his twenty-first birthday.

Evan grabs his jacket out of the closet as well as mine. He helps me with mine.

I put arm through the jacket and I help him with his.

He take my hand and we walk out the door.

There's a limousine waiting for us in the driveway and the driver opens the door for us.

"Good evening, Mr Wilson."

"Hello, Thomas. I want you to meet my fiancé Ariana Houston."

He shakes my hand. "It nice to meet you."

I keep eye contact with him. "You too." I climb into the car and then Evan climbs in after me.

The door closes and then the driver climbs into his seat.